betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    04/28/2008, 12:00 PM
    *NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation! 
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Things you WILL Need

1. Auraiken KSSN Generator. Here

2. English Translation Patch Here

3. English NPC Translation Patch Here. Click the "NPC TRANS" Tab.

4. 1 LEGIT KOREAN KSSN!!!! Please do not ask for this. With this Method it does not always matter if the Legit KSSN has been used or not, so its not too hard to find. Google is your friend.

5. 2 Different Email Addresses. (I suggest if you don't have this, set it up before you begin.)

THINGS YOU WILL NOT NEED!!

A PROXY!! So if your looking for one your doing something wrong and I suggest you read this post.

Step 1. Agreement Page.

1. Check the Check Box.

2. Click the Green Box. Green is for Under 14 years of age.

Step 2. Child Name & KSSN.

1. Open Auraiken KSSN Gen Page.

2. Set Generator to make the Age 13. It HAS to be 13 Just any date between Oct. '94 and Jan '95 Ive seen works the best.

3. Put a name in the first Box. Generally Ive only been able to get 4 letter words to work. Random letters such as kiku koki ect. Try something till it works

4. Input the KSSN Generated. Type it by hand for best results. (DO NOT CLOSE Auraiken PAGE YOUR GONNA NEED IT AGAIN SHORTLY)

5. Click the box next to the KSSN to submit.

6. If it does not move to the next page and gives an error. Repeat Step 2. Until it works.

Step 3. Child Information.

1. Username.

2. Click This after username input to Verify its available. If it is it will give a box to click ok that looks like an error, BUT will drop the cursor down to the next box. If its taken, it will put the cursor back in the username box.

3. Enter Password. Needs at least 1 number from what Ive experienced.

4. Verify Password.

5. Secret Question. Put this to the 2nd selection in the box.

6. Secret Question Answer. Put something random here.

7. Enter your FIRST Email Address. Check the 3rd box that has the drop down menu to see if your Email extension is there. ie. @hotmail.com. If it is NOT there. Choose the very bottom one in the list so that you can type your email extension After the "@".

8. Phone number. Insert random numbers in the boxes. Leaving the 1st drop down menu alone.

9. Same as 8.

10. Leave this section ALONE!

11. Go back to Auraiken's Generator page. On the bottom left youll see a section saying "Orange Box". Highlight the Korean Symbol in the box and copy it. To paste it in the box use "Shift & Insert".

12. Click this box. A drop down menu will appear below it. Select the 2nd line in the drop down menu.

13. #12 will fill this line in automatically

14. Street address. Enter something random. "123 rag st." ect.

Step 4. Parent Info

1. REAL Korean Name! Name generally Must Be In Korean Text!

2. REAL Korean KSSN, MATCHING Korean Name!

3. Click this box once entered. This Verifies the Name to the KSSN. A box will pop up on your screen that looks like an error message, press the OK button. If successful the cursor will drop down to the next box signifying to put in the next info. If it does ANYTHING ELSE, You either entered it wrong, or need a different Name and KSSN.

4. Marital Status. Just put single.

5. Phone Number. Insert random numbers just as before.

6. Day to be contacted. To be safe put 2 days ahead of your current day. Doesnt matter anyway further down your going to opt for Email Verification.

7. Make Sure you check THIS Bullet. It will cause the Email info box to appear.

8. Insert your SECOND Email Address.

9. Click this box. It will pop a box up saying the email address you entered. Leave this page AS IT IS! Open another browser and check your email. In your email there will be 3 lines the childs name, Username, Then the 3rd is the Verification Code. Copy the Verification Code and go back to your Registration page.

10. Paste your Verification Code here using "Shift & Insert" just as before.

11. Click this box to submit.

If your name and KSSN are legit then this should take you to the page showing the completed name from here you can log into the site if you wish or simply close your browser.

If it did NOT go to another page. Generally it will put the Cursor where the problem is. Usually people forget #3 even if they have a proper name and KSSN. Make sure you verify it as in #3.

The only other problem I've seen is if the year of the childs B-Day is incorrect meaning he/she is OVER 13 the page will error out, and you would have to reenter the parent info all over again. If it does this you messed up on the childs Age and probably needs to start the process all over again.

If you make the child UNDER the age of 13, the account will work fine and create itself. BUT WHEN YOU GO INTO GAME AND LOG IN YOU WILL GET AN ERROR STATING THAT YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! So make SURE you set the age for 13.

Any questions outside of what was spoken of here I will be more than happy to answer.

Thanks for reading.

;Your friendly neighborhood BloodTide...

UPDATE! Still works as of 5-14-08!

04/28/2008, 12:26 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 Oh, finally. Thank you for pointing this out. Now i can pay attention to Hamachi.

EDIT: Umm, I think my parent's "name" is wrong, and I put 물림쇠 (Chuck) for the name.. Any help?
    04/28/2008, 12:49 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Well is it a REAL name with a REAL KSSN? This thing is picky as hell... Im warning you now lol...

Your best bet is to search the web... people have posted or uploaded dozens of of pages worth of Names with KSSN's attached to them... pretty much any of them would do... to be honest somewhere on these forums Ive seen someone put a picture up with a bunch... I can pretty much bet bout any of them would work tbh...

like I said... if one doesnt work for some reason... it could be a fraud... try another one from another source...
    04/28/2008, 12:56 PM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 I'm still searching in Google for many many KSSNS for other MMOs, and especially for RO2, I have many source, too. It's just that it's still being persistant. I made my age exactly 13, and my parent's.. Well, around the year 1983 so far.
    04/29/2008, 01:48 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 I will say this again... you CANNOT Generate the Parents KSSN... you need a REAL NAME that matches the REAL KSSN...
    04/29/2008, 01:52 AM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 I've done that, but it still won't work. I might just give up on this and wait until they release the english version.
    04/29/2008, 02:13 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 naw.. now that you have this your hardest parts gonna be going and digging up a legit kssn that isnt a fraud that someone made to make themselves look good... theres TONS out there... you just gotta find them...

Ive made like 4 accounts today for a few of my friends so that we can all play... I know it works... your just missing one key component... once you get that... youll be set...

that one thing is whats gonna detour most people away from trying because its too "hard" for them... if somethings not handed to them they just give up... it took me a day and a half to put all this together into something that works on a consistent basis... it shouldnt take that long to find a kssn...
    05/02/2008, 04:30 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 I don't Suppose someone could Sticky this could they?
    05/03/2008, 08:08 AM
    Re:  
    rikku9 Posts count: 14
    Quote (Valdehmar)
    I've done that, but it still won't work. I might just give up on this and wait until they release the english version.

No, It doesn't work. I followed everything and got stuck on parental control thingie.
    Thank you for another Useless guide. and that's the whole 6 hrs I wasted.
    05/03/2008, 05:36 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 ROFL its not useless its apparent you do not know how to follow directions. Ive made countless accounts using this method.

You need a REAL KSSN which you apparently do not have.

Dont blame the guide for your short comings....

Now if you wasnt such an Ass about it... I may have been willing to help you out. I made an account with it just TODAY for a friend... so there is nothing wrong with the guide...

not logged in