betting sites uden dansk licens

Fórum

New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers
    02/20/2008, 10:04 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 37 Well..
    Im here to help you guys to get your RO2 official server accounts.

please talk to me for more details on one of these messengers;

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

^^
    03/13/2008, 02:06 AM
    Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (maxpaynex)
    i would really want to play official ..i love this game so much but the privates are bugged as hell :(

..it took me forever to find a valid kssn and got stuck at the RO2 site for account confirmation but i guess u may be right ...from the mail they sent me they say something about confirming by the phone :(

->i would really appreciate some help in making an account :(

New lot of accounts coming!!
    contact me to get Official Beta accounts. W'll get it done in 5 miunutes!! no work, don't have to wait.

03/13/2008, 05:43 AM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 43
    03/14/2008, 03:16 AM
    Re: Question for devaz 
    Quote (sethafox)
    how much do you charge for a account? I'm only asking becuz in another post some one sed you forgot to say the price which he sed was $25 and you sed
    "It was $25 due to I was running out of accounts.
    Now we have these accounts coming at much cheaper but we have to charge $ due to they cost work and time for us to keep up with."

how much less will they cost and plz say what they cost in the futer and keep prices if any up to date it might help you get more costmers

Please contact me through one of these messengers for mor details.

We will try to get people who really want to play accounts, but with all extra steps they've added causing some tendious work to register accounts.
    Its $15.00 an account now and can be changed at price anytime due to the limited number of accounts.

Thank you,
    Devaz
    03/17/2008, 04:14 AM
    help 
    Reitabasse Posts count: 1 Hello, I try to sign on the game ^ ^
    I can not but one way or another I get a supplement my ID, pass.
    But I always do anything less than 14 years and it takes a parental consent ...
    So I would like to know if it would be possible that one of you I thank you create an account ^ ^
    Ok if it has sent its [email protected]

I am sorry my English are not good
    03/24/2008, 09:59 AM
    Re: Re: Question for devaz 
    rikku9 Posts count: 13
    Quote (devaz)
    Quote (sethafox)
    how much do you charge for a account? I'm only asking becuz in another post some one sed you forgot to say the price which he sed was $25 and you sed
    "It was $25 due to I was running out of accounts.
    Now we have these accounts coming at much cheaper but we have to charge $ due to they cost work and time for us to keep up with."

how much less will they cost and plz say what they cost in the futer and keep prices if any up to date it might help you get more costmers

Please contact me through one of these messengers for mor details.

We will try to get people who really want to play accounts, but with all extra steps they've added causing some tendious work to register accounts.
    Its $15.00 an account now and can be changed at price anytime due to the limited number of accounts.

Thank you,
    Devaz

just got 1 account for my friend for just 10 bucks <a female one> and 100,000 rufies he mailed in. Thank you, Deva!
    03/25/2008, 03:46 AM
    Re:  
    mohdhashmi Posts count: 1
    Quote (sethafox)
    04/13/2008, 02:55 PM
    Re:  
    Quote (Foxtails)
    I really want an account, I couldnt pass that parents info registration! =/

I still have some accounts ready for players who wants to play on ro2 official beta (you'll need to pay for a small fee though)
    Please contact me directly via one of these messengers;

04/18/2008, 06:05 AM
    Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    veilcerpin Posts count: 1
    Quote (devaz)
    Hello guys :)

I have official Open Beta RO2 accounts available. Please talk to me for more details on Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected]

I'm playing on the first server from top and there are a lot of English speakers on prime time. We'll get the big patch updated in a few weeks! Its getting crazy! Hope to see you guys there!

*Note* Now Gravity requires real Korean Id documents, telephone and/or credit card confirmation to register beta accounts.

^_^ Devaz ^_^

I would love an account for RO2, im an old time RO player and I am DIENG to play ro2!! my yahoo im is cicatrizesp01
    05/02/2008, 01:32 PM
    Re: Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    Quote (veilcerpin)
    Quote (devaz)
    Hello guys :)

I have official Open Beta RO2 accounts available. Please talk to me for more details on Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected]

I'm playing on the first server from top and there are a lot of English speakers on prime time. We'll get the big patch updated in a few weeks! Its getting crazy! Hope to see you guys there!

*Note* Now Gravity requires real Korean Id documents, telephone and/or credit card confirmation to register beta accounts.

^_^ Devaz ^_^

I would love an account for RO2, im an old time RO player and I am DIENG to play ro2!! my yahoo im is cicatrizesp01

Hello again, guyz

Ok now I have some accounts ready for those who really want them, and even if you don't now how to setup and install Ro2 client, I will assist you to go through all that... but again I'd need to take a small fee I can go with.. much lower than before now.

Please contact me for more details on

thank you :)

not logged in