betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

*NEW* 4-28-08 Account Creation!
    09/01/2008, 01:23 PM

Kari Posts count: 2 There's no Orange Box on the KSSN Generator page anymore.
    How am I supposed to register? @_@
    09/01/2008, 03:04 PM
    Re:  
    Archaedas Posts count: 4
    Quote (Umika)
    http://www.sori.org/hangul/conv2kr.cgi?q=%C3%B5%BB%E7&m=1 heres a nice link to convert english names into korean text and vice versa. XD

I suggest putting the name in the

part of the conversion because it becomes a much more accurate name in korean. XD

Just use this. lets say you put the childs name as koki put it on here to translate it to korean and copy and paste to block 11 and the click on the orange box. it should work. i got thru everything except the last part. they never sent me an email confirmation with the code to complete the registration, i even tried a couple of different email addresses but didnt work for me. Let me know if it works for you kari. good luck!
    09/04/2008, 01:47 AM

Kari Posts count: 2 I get an error that says something about a failure with the systems.
    09/04/2008, 06:56 PM
    Help me Please 
    nongdud Posts count: 3 I'm can't create ID Ro2......
    Create Ro2 id
    username: nongdud
    e-mail: [email protected]
    09/07/2008, 01:24 AM

kodamin Posts count: 2 no longer works i guess... the kssn generator doesn't give an orange box
    09/09/2008, 02:38 PM
    hi something wronge 
    hazoki Posts count: 2 hi
    i have done everything u said and eveything goes like wat u said
    but the proplem is that the message they must sent to me didnt came
    and i cant get the code so if u know anything plzzzzzzzzz help me
    thx for the help anyway
    09/10/2008, 06:39 AM
    Great! 
    Rikaldrey Posts count: 1 I've just downloaded the game and I didn't know that it was this hard just to register. Oh man. I'm so excited. Now I can't sleep.. Please can anyone send me an account? I really would like to try this game out..Please send it to [email protected]. Thanks..
    09/16/2008, 05:43 AM

Elsie Posts count: 2 This guide works, thanks!

"Orange box" can be obtained from here: http://www.kssn.yoyo.pl/ sometimes the site loads or not.

From browsing posts here, I'm guessing it's a city name.
    You could try using 인천 but I didn't test it.
    09/16/2008, 06:02 PM

Shinky0 Posts count: 52 u tried and successfully made a new aCCOunts within this few days?
    09/16/2008, 10:11 PM

kowro2 Posts count: 47 I've gotten really close to making another account, but at the very last step I get this error when clicking to send the confirmation email:

"A system failure occurred.
    Please try again shortly .500"

I wonder if they've disabled new account creation due to the recent events.

not logged in