betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Ser
    03/14/2008, 12:21 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 269 lol devaz you actually sold some accounts?
    lol just lol.. haha.
    03/14/2008, 04:28 PM
    NEw account 
    hyzengard Posts count: 7 Umm Can I also ask for a male account please?? I"m sorry, but can you also mail it to [email protected] thanks :)
    03/15/2008, 12:43 PM
    Re: NEw account 
    Rhopper Posts count: 1 Hey, Yea lol just trying my luck. I've tried so many KSSN and stuff. none working >.<. If i could get a male account as well if anyone nice enough plzx! E-mail - [email protected]
    03/19/2008, 01:22 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (sethafox)
    Quote (robotwar101)
    Quote (bankai)
    Can i have a account plz i wanna play so bad i was waiting for it to come out plz can i have a account ;-;

Hay you

i don't have account
    i want to play

can you help me

thank you

To robotwar101

DID YOU READ ANYTHING IN THE FOURS AT ALL!? or did you not understand or are you jest posting at random hoping for a response my tip is only post for help once a day and not every few minuets and not every one thats on actually posts stuff all the time

hears your help and read the above statement first plz if it's the official KRO2 server you want an account on good luck you NEED TO BE A KOREAN TO LEGALLY GET YOUR ACCOUNT if you got money about $15-$20 you can buy one from devaz BUT ITS STILL NOT LEGAL KUZ IT REQUITERS A KSSN if not then go to EuphRO2 and play there its legal and EZ to register it got bugs but remember its new still so bugs are to be expected and its free so... ya.. free to play. if you don't know what a KSSN is then go to forms and read the KSSN post

Setha,
    You are totally wrong about illegal stuff. How do you know i do it illegally? Please DO NOT talk what you don't really know. ts totally legal process and no one ever got banned from using these accounts. In fact, no one ever got banned from official ro2.

And please be kind to other forum users. Setha, you are against the community that want to play on Official RO2 peacefully. Most of us playing Official ro2. There is no harm for us to play the game. Look! even on sticky has a guide how to do kssn registration, and provide anything nice to community. But YOU are the one standing her and shouting its a crime.
    03/19/2008, 12:33 AM

Samara Posts count: 24 Aww can we trade account from Male to Female please?? i want a female toon :(
    03/24/2008, 05:07 AM

afkareru avatar Posts count: 2 I'd like a female account, if you can make one, please send it to [email protected]
    If you can make one for me, thanks in advance, if not, I appreciate your effort.
    03/24/2008, 10:04 AM
    Re:  
    rikku9 Posts count: 13
    Quote (Samara)
    Aww can we trade account from Male to Female please?? i want a female toon :(

Hehe, my friend is a guy and he wanted his female account too! He said girl chars are deadly cute. Yeah I just got his account and 100,000 rufies from devaz for just 10 bucks. I don't know how to thank you for all the work, Deva

<3
    03/24/2008, 05:32 PM

F-stryder Posts count: 2 Same here, i would like to know how i can get an account on the game.
    I downloaded a the Translator for Korean Version so i can play in english but i dont know how to get an account
    Male one if you can e-mail [email protected]
    04/02/2008, 08:59 AM
    Re:  
    Quote (F-stryder)
    Same here, i would like to know how i can get an account on the game.
    I downloaded a the Translator for Korean Version so i can play in english but i dont know how to get an account
    Male one if you can e-mail [email protected]

Please contact me through one of these messengers;

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

I can also help you on setting up RO2 client and English patch to work, yes and even get you an account :)

If you don't feel to IM me just send me an email to [email protected]

Devaz
    04/13/2008, 02:51 PM
    Re: Re:  

I still have some accounts ready for players who wants to play on ro2 official beta (you'll need to pay for a small fee though)
    Please contact me directly via one of these messengers;

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

not logged in