betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

English Version
    04/26/2008, 08:24 AM
    English Version 
    lostplotman Posts count: 1 i was wondering if there are any english versions. as in full english. that dont need any translaters. i see kro2 and jro2 and pro2 but no english ones as of yet. when is the release date for it?
    04/27/2008, 05:29 AM

Valdehmar Posts count: 19 I heard rumors that it's coming out in mid June/July. But, those are rumors, just be patient. Also, Wiki won't tell you, it's just a TBA (or something)
    04/28/2008, 04:48 PM
    Re:  
    rikku9 Posts count: 14
    Quote (Valdehmar)
    I heard rumors that it's coming out in mid June/July. But, those are rumors, just be patient. Also, Wiki won't tell you, it's just a TBA (or something)

That's not true.

If you're playing OB RO2, you would of know there is nowhere close to release.

Where are the other 2 races, Ellr, Domigo?!? where are PvP and War of Emporium?!?

Gravity announced those're needed for official release.

Bottom line: No one really knows when will be the release date.
    04/28/2008, 10:49 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 they will not be RELEASING it anytime soon.. but it is due in the US as either a closed or open beta 2nd or 3rd Quarter 2008... but as we all know.. this is always subject to change... but as the game going Pay to Play... its got a long time to go...
    04/28/2008, 12:29 PM
    Re: Re:  
    Valdehmar Posts count: 19
    Quote (rikku9)
    Quote (Valdehmar)
    I heard rumors that it's coming out in mid June/July. But, those are rumors, just be patient. Also, Wiki won't tell you, it's just a TBA (or something)

That's not true.

If you're playing OB RO2, you would of know there is nowhere close to release.

Where are the other 2 races, Ellr, Domigo?!? where are PvP and War of Emporium?!?

Gravity announced those're needed for official release.

Bottom line: No one really knows when will be the release date.

Actually, it's from SEA, and it's closed beta.

not logged in