betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

problem with the client
    05/12/2008, 09:18 PM
    problem with the client 
    Mia23 Posts count: 3 Hi,

i had no problem with making an account for RO2, but the game client drives me crazy now.
    Im geting this error everytime, no matter what i do:

i have downloaded the client from different places, i have also tried the full-patch method (the method where you download the whole game through the patcher).

I have the east asian language pack and applocale installed, i have tried it with an english patch but its everytime the same error.

after klicking on the button, the client closes itself and this page opens: http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/customer/board_faq.asp?kind=6&rcd=65

please help me! :-(
    thanks in advance!
    05/12/2008, 09:34 PM

Mizu avatar Posts count: 9 try it without the english patch and see if that helps.
    Also, what operating system are you using? just curious.
    but there also maybe a invalid file.. not to sure. never saw that error before.
    05/12/2008, 09:44 PM

Mia23 Posts count: 3 tried it already withe the clean install (without english patch), it gives me the same error. i cant find anything about this error on google. im using windows XP pro with sp2, i dont think that this is because of corrupt data, because i have already tried to install it a few times, and i have always been using setup files fom different places, including the full-patch install which took like 12 hours.
    05/13/2008, 03:02 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Ive got a really good Idea what that error is....

Let me ask you something... What date did you set the b-day for for the child's KSSN when you made the account? month day year?

if you set it for anything UNDER 13 years of age... your gonna get an error in game saying exactly this in english

"YOUR NOT OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY THIS GAME!"

and if thats the case your kinda boned.... have to make a new account this time making sure the age is exactly 13

*EDIT* I went to the link you gave and took the liberty to translate it... and this is what came up...

It is output after [program name] ending a pro gram,
    that or about under executing it gives a lock on-line 2 at error message and it wishes.
    With above the case where the Edo corresponding actual condition which it does occurs a same management continuously
    it complicates but hshield green onions it passes
    to the lower part [essential confirmation fact] together under recording shear 1:1 meaning of a passage to send to lead, if staring
    the confirmation which is minuter to accomplish and qualitative possibility in order to be.
    [Essential confirmation fact]
    1. PC system informations (home page > the customer center > bug hardship to lead, confirmation possibility) of the customer
    2. The error message 3 which is accurate PC is output
    . Error occurrence frequency possibility (always reappearance and specific time after back)
    4. After [whole file prosecuting attorney] client executing the yes or no 5 where should become the after Edo continuation
    reappearance. Game the actual condition one case computer system whole which it stops should have been stopped,
    that or only lock on-line 2 game client with the case
    basic which does not change the case initial game establishment hour course of the yes or no hshield file which stop
    with lower part it exists in the same course.
    Under
    compressing to a shear 1:1 meaning of a passage to send to attach hshield files of C:\Program Files\Gravity\RagII\System\HShield corresponding hshield
    folder inside text format, it wishes.

05/13/2008, 08:31 AM

Mia23 Posts count: 3 hi and thanks for your answer,

i have made the child exactly 13 years old, i have used the registration-tutorial from this forum. however, the error occurs BEFORE i can enter my ID and PWD, so i dont think that it is because of that.

I found this on google:
    http://forum.nexon.net/Audition/forums/992429/ShowThread.aspx

this is not about RO2, but about a different korean MMO which also uses hackshield. The error seems to be the same: Unknown(0x6)

EDIT:

I have solved my problem! =)

What i have done:

First of all i wanted to know if this ERROR is because of corrupted data in my RagII folder, so i copied it onto my notebook (Windows Vista 64) and it worked without a single error!
    However i cant realy play this on my notebook (bacause of the weak hardware, it was very slow), so i had to deal with the problem on my desktop-PC. Now that i knew that this is a problem with my OS, first of all i tried to kill as many process in the task-manager as possible, but it had no effect, still the same error.
    The next thing i have done, was to remove ANY software from my system which i dont use anymore (most of this were other video games, it was over 20GB of software), then i rebooted my PC and it works now without this error! =)
    I think it was because of a Anti-Piracy software, which was installed together with a videogame, but im not sure.

sorry for my bad english, its not my primary language.
    05/13/2008, 07:16 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Ahh yeah if you was getting the error soon as the client opened... then yeah im sure it was an issue with a Anti Virus or a Firewall...

Your one of the lucky ones not many people can get RO2 to run on Vista... I sat with a friend of mine for a couple hours before we were able to get it to run on his XD

not logged in