betting sites uden dansk licens

Fórum

RO2 Cheats Log!
    12/31/2008, 10:50 PM
    RO2 Cheats Log! 
    Suel-Ki avatar Posts count: 2 여기 로그 속임수의 목록이있습니다!
    언제든지 자신의 재량에 그들을 자유롭게 사용할 수.

Hi! I am korean student from the University of Virginia. I love to play online games and I enjoy this great game of RO2! I found these cheats on a korean website I visited. I was searching for tips to play the game. I discover that you can do fun cheats to enhance your game playing experience! I will explain how to do so here! I tried using them on kRO2 but at first it didn't work so i was very dissapointed... But then, my friend told me about private servers! So I ventured around and discovered servers like Data Fusion RO2, RO2 High and DiviniaRO 2! I was happy to say, it works there! Also, it even works on the Official client now thanks to these others servers I tested!

How to Apply:

1st Step: Right Click on your Private server client and select Properties!
    2nd Step: Look for the Target
    C:\Program Files\Gravity\DiviniaROII\System\RagII.exe" "ServerIP=89.46.34.63 ServerPort=6000"-log -cheats
    Have the -log -cheats at the end exactly like stated above and press Apply!
    3rd Step: Now when you go to play your private server a small grey window should appear, this is your cheat box!
    4th Step: To use the cheats you must write ex; set input f fly then press enter, continue for the rest of the cheats. I hope this is fun and everyone likes it as much as i do! When your in game press the key you input and it will work! If your having trouble with anything I can try to help with what i can! have good time ~bye! :)

set input g ghost
    set input x changesize #
    set input r setspeed 5000
    set input j SetJumpz #
    set input f fly
    12/31/2008, 11:04 PM

Daisuke7 Posts count: 4 thanks ill try this.

how did you install the official korean ragnarok online 2? and how did you install the east asia packs because i don't have the cd

EDIT: it doesn't allow me to connect to the login server when that cheat box pops up. This is for DiviniaRO2
    12/31/2008, 11:11 PM
    Re:  
    Suel-Ki avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (Daisuke7)
    thanks ill try this.

how did you install the official korean ragnarok online 2? and how did you install the east asia packs because i don't have the cd

I play official korean ragnarok becuase I was born in Korea then move to Virginia 3 years ago. I have my own KSSN to register with ^^ I didn't install any east asia packs sorry so I do not know about that.. I hope you like the cheats though, my favorite one is flying, the scenery is lovely and its great for getting past strong monsters!

Edit: I believe the server is down right now. I was just playing around on Divinia and then disconnected x_o! Try later Daisuke!~
    12/31/2008, 12:24 PM

Daisuke7 Posts count: 4 ok i found the east asia language pack and im installing the official kro on my laptop. i have a kssn xD

which server are you on? or do you think i should play the last server which i heard was the server with all the people that speak english xD

so that cheat works on the official kro?
    01/01/2009, 07:08 AM

Danniel Posts count: 5 EDIT:
    Nevermind, got it working now!
    Thanks for it.
    Have you found a way to use it in an official server though?

Also, is there a possibility that there are other cheats besides these?

not logged in