betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    06/18/2008, 07:45 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    Zusional avatar Posts count: 1
    Quote (Feora)

Yup ill do it right now and i'll send the info to your Live Account..

Edit: Err.. for some reason its's not working.. It's as if the added a new step that I'm not familiar with.. I'm following the guide on this forum that BloodTide gives but it sends me to a page that isn't on his guide.. This never happened to me before. I'll try to get a friend of mine to attempt making the account for you if she gets the same problem then its not my fault and Gravity has just made it even harder to Register.
    Sorry, I'll get back to you A.S.A.P though and I added you to my MSN.

When was the last time you registered?
    Well the last step is to include and adult KSSN.
    And it has to be a valid one. Generators don't work.
    06/18/2008, 09:42 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 118 i made one for myself like a week ago. I'm not going to give up though. Like i said I'll try again and ill get my friend to try but shes not on MSN right now. The problem im having isnt the last page. After i do the first page the child KSSN and name it takes me to a seperate page that im unfimuliar with...
    06/19/2008, 05:34 AM
    Re:  
    Towx Posts count: 1
    Quote (Feora)
    i made one for myself like a week ago. I'm not going to give up though. Like i said I'll try again and ill get my friend to try but shes not on MSN right now. The problem im having isnt the last page. After i do the first page the child KSSN and name it takes me to a seperate page that im unfimuliar with...

Would you mind making me one please? I am very eager to play. Thank you.
    06/19/2008, 06:01 AM
    Re:  
    ToiletDuckie Posts count: 6
    Quote (Feora)
    i made one for myself like a week ago. I'm not going to give up though. Like i said I'll try again and ill get my friend to try but shes not on MSN right now. The problem im having isnt the last page. After i do the first page the child KSSN and name it takes me to a seperate page that im unfimuliar with...

Alrighty, I'll be on MSN tomorrow. I hope you don't have to stay in the hospital too long >___<. I hate being sick...
    06/19/2008, 07:50 AM
    Meh 
    Venraga avatar Posts count: 2 I know nobody will answer to this, the first post noobs are always ignored, but I thought id give it a shot, Can I have an account made. there I said it. hope its noticed, but I know it will be ignored. XD
    06/20/2008, 09:41 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 118 Make your own accounts. Here is everything you need. I know a 12 year old that did it on his own...

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/list-of-availible-kssns-t2662#c18176
    06/20/2008, 10:27 PM
    Re: Re:  
    oladapo Posts count: 4 Can someone make me 2 male accounts for me and my brother please and send it to me the information at [email protected] thank you all for the help
    06/22/2008, 01:04 PM
    Dear Feora 
    feibugs Posts count: 3 Feora,would you make me 1 too?
    id name :feibugs
    e-mail : [email protected]

i really interest 'bout this game...

Thanks a lot b4...
    06/22/2008, 01:07 PM
    Feora,I really need ur help 
    feibugs Posts count: 3 Feora..Please make me a new 1
    i would very appreciate that..
    i really2 wanted to play this game..
    this is my dream..
    please make my dream come true...
    thanks a lot 4 ur attention