betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Registration Tool
    07/29/2007, 02:03 AM
    Registration Tool 
    spiffie Posts count: 2 I have created a new script that will sign you up for the beta automatically, and you don't need a kssn. Instead it stores a list of them I have found in a database, and retrieves one for you randomly. I hope this will make it easier for people who have had trouble signing up

-------THE URL-----------------------
    http://ragn.100webspace.net/form.html
    -------------------------------------
    07/29/2007, 09:58 AM

Phoenopia avatar Posts count: 27 got it, it works, but anyone to proof that its not a keylogger or anything?
    07/29/2007, 03:15 PM

Martin Posts count: 6 Hello, all KSSN have been used, can you add more please?

I found some lists with google ( search = kssn list ).

Thank you !
    07/29/2007, 03:22 PM
    HI 
    newspirit Posts count: 11 Umm all of the KSSN have been used up : (
    Do U have another one

THX
    07/29/2007, 09:50 PM

spiffie Posts count: 2 Whew, the website has received over 300 hits so far, all of the numbers have been used up! I have just added about 50 more fresh ones; no promises as to how far that will go. First come, first served.

And what's this about a keylogger? Rubbish. Did you think I was going to plunder RO2 accounts that don't even exist yet? That doesn't even make sense. I don't even know what on earth kind of proof you're expecting, but no one's going to be able to prove it to you. All I can say is that people are using it and there's nothing for me to gain.

How do you know this forum's login mechanism doesn't contain a keylogger? I bet you didn't even think about that when you signed up for the forum. It's the same as anything else on the internet; if you're really THAT suspicious without any legitimate reason, just don't use it. I don't know how that works for you, but do what you want, it's your computer and they're your keys.
    07/29/2007, 09:52 PM
    download problem 
    xxkoolxaznxboixx Posts count: 1 anyone else having trouble downloading the beta?
    07/29/2007, 10:19 PM
    Please Make Me One 
    newspirit Posts count: 11 Im too slow and people keep using it before i do so could you please make it for me when you first put in the KSSN in the database

Username:BeastOfMist
    Password:hunggar(or anything that you want)
    Email:[email protected]

THANK YOU

07/29/2007, 12:39 PM

Phoenopia avatar Posts count: 27 LOL! Kssn used up again -.-
    07/29/2007, 12:40 PM

Phoenopia avatar Posts count: 27 I should never believed keyloggers before... and i just missed the chance >.< T_T
    07/30/2007, 01:56 AM
    ARGH I missed it Again 
    newspirit Posts count: 11 How often does the web site get new KSSN I keep missing it

not logged in