betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Ser
    04/13/2008, 07:00 PM
    Selling too... ^_^ 
    cyberxed avatar Posts count: 49 I got 2 female accounts for sale... ^_^
    Try Logging-in Necolella and Ampaos, you'll see that's already made.

YM cyberxed2002, e-mail [email protected]

That if anyone interested...

^_^
    05/02/2008, 01:30 PM
    Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (afkareru)
    I'd like a female account, if you can make one, please send it to [email protected]
    If you can make one for me, thanks in advance, if not, I appreciate your effort.

Hello again, guyz

Ok now I have some accounts ready for those who really want them, and even if you don't now how to setup and install Ro2 client, I will assist you to go through all that... but again I'd need to take a small fee I can go with.. much lower than before now.

Please contact me for more details on

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

thank you :)
    05/02/2008, 04:37 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Charging people for an account thats already illegally made anyway??

Wow... this is an all time low...

People if you want an account... seriously use this

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/new-4-28-08-account-creation-t2510

Ive even had people in game that were on friends accounts asking how to make them... I give them this link and about an hour later they log in and find me thanking me that they got themselves an account... Ive made countless accounts with this for friends, and this is the process I use every time.
    05/02/2008, 09:39 PM
    Re: Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official 
    zming Posts count: 4 So...how to get an official account for now?
    Is registration opened to public?
    05/04/2008, 12:50 PM
    Re:  
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 26
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Charging people for an account thats already illegally made anyway??

Wow... this is an all time low...

People if you want an account... seriously use this

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/new-4-28-08-account-creation-t2510

Ive even had people in game that were on friends accounts asking how to make them... I give them this link and about an hour later they log in and find me thanking me that they got themselves an account... Ive made countless accounts with this for friends, and this is the process I use every time.

I appreciate you posting the link, I'll do my best to get that working ASAP! :)
    05/07/2008, 12:00 PM
    Re: Re: Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Offi 
    devaz Posts count: 37
    Quote (zming)
    So...how to get an official account for now?
    Is registration opened to public?

Hello guys :)

I smell the new race, cute Ellr coming!!

We already have their hometown, Alfheim in game. That's what my bet the next patch has to have Ellr as a playable race!!!

Ok:) If anybody wants to get accounts, Please contact me via

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

get your accounts in 1 minute :)

no begging, no waiting, no frustration on non-working guide.

just a small fee to cover cost to make (costs to make are varied from time to time)

hint; right now its as low as below $10 and that includes professional client/ English patch Installation assistance by me :)

Enjoy :)

Devaz
    06/01/2008, 11:17 AM
    Yay^_^ 
    RaidenXD Posts count: 2 Ty so much, now I can play Ro2...All thanks to you..Keep up the good work. Well, im off to play, And again ty for the account.
    06/01/2008, 11:19 AM
    Re: Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official 
    RaidenXD Posts count: 2
    Quote (devaz)
    Hello guys :)

Now Gravity requires real Korean Id documents, telephone and/or credit card confirmation to register beta accounts. It's nearly impossible for non-Korean to register new accounts.

Btw, I have official Open Beta RO2 accounts available. Please talk to me for more details on Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

I'm playing on the first server from top and there are a lot of English speakers on prime time. We'll get the big patch updated in a few weeks! Its getting crazy! Hope to see you guys there!

^_^ Devaz ^_^

Yay, Ty so much for the account. Now I can play Ro2, keep up the good work...It all thanks to you...And again. Ty..Take care.

not logged in