betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Best Class . . ?
    06/03/2007, 04:16 PM

grimgod Posts count: 37 ah ok which of the 5 is the enchanter?
    06/03/2007, 04:48 PM

Sin-Slave Posts count: 23 i will tell a little secret on the recruit:

I was a recruit and I count kill everything and the mobs could not even touch me O_O
    you just had to know how to walk back in certain directions and when to turn etc.
    Today instead... i god killed by a lvl 8 shard... the trick did not work anymore... Gravity noticed it >.<

Im trying to find out another way...but it seems there is not.
    06/04/2007, 09:02 PM

Unknown-Zodiac avatar Posts count: 134 Its have a bigest variants. If you play alone have one beest, if you play party have other, guild other and etc...
    06/07/2007, 10:51 AM

KazeHaru Posts count: 11 i enjoy swordsman, hoping to specialize some of the thief skills to enhance my swordy too =3

btw. I used to kite with swordy just as well as recruit a week ago, seems like gravity doesn't like the idea of kiting anymore. hearing that recruits cant even do it is pretty disturbing, they better add anklesnare or something to compensate, lol.
    06/08/2007, 01:08 PM

animerockfreak Posts count: 5 if its any thing like the first one swordy is always good ^^

BASH, BASH, BASH
    12/29/2007, 08:47 PM
    New races 
    Minako18 avatar Posts count: 4 um dose anywhan no what the new races or gong to be couse im couriose
    01/16/2008, 11:16 AM
    Re: New races 
    Lightgirl avatar Posts count: 9 Novice(Some pplz makes their char into super novice)
    Attacking with skills with short cool time..
    And playing dead in danger.. :P
    {All Str}
    (Super novices had a lil trouble after 12/26 patch.. equipment exchanging npcs don't have novice items o.o)

Swordman
    durable attack and suitable(hmm?) tanking;
    {All Str}
    (Swordmans was the no.1 class before the 12/26 patch because of the all block bug...
    But the gravity disabled the bug, AND made it unable to increase acc with stats(items only) Still, High lvl Swordies still rocks.. ;-) )

Recruit
    Famous for tieing the mob for 3sec, using the 'back-step'(controlling your char to go zig-zag backwards in fast speed..(to get less damage) korean players call it that way.. lol) while hunting, and lureing the mob to prevent them from hitting ya first.
    {All Con, 1Int when you need more sp
    my char have pretty much int then other recruits, and my char makes lots of critical hits v(-_-)z}
    (Thx to the backstep control+ aimed fire skill, recuits can catch 30lvl higher mob then the char's lvl o_o)

Enchanter
    High magic damage (4times strong damage then same lvl recruit!), and strong heal(fills half of your hp o.o)
    {All Int, 50Dex for high lvls)
    (enchanter rocks till lvl50.. but I heard that high lvl enchanters die before they cast any magic o.o..)

Thief
    Speedy hunting, useing the critical attacks
    3 times faster then swordmans.. -,-;
    {Str2:Dex1+Rings with blue name..}
    (If you think your character's fashion is imprortant, don't try this job
    cause Thief's clothes get cool after lvl 70 =_=)

Clown
    Mixture of the enchanter's heal and buffs, and theif's skills..
    (That's all I could think of!)
    {I don't know what's their stat;}
    (Venom Coat was shared by theif and clown, but gravity took it away =_=;
    Option on clown's clothes arn't so good.. enchanter's clothes have the same plob, but clowns clothes looks great! :D (one of the biggest reason for making a clown.. cough)

Quote (Minako18)
    um dose anywhan no what the new races or gong to be couse im couriose

Maybe they'll make Ellr and Dimago after the OB -,-

PS. HURRAY FOR THE RECRUIT!!!*cough*
    09/19/2008, 01:22 AM

dambo33 avatar Posts count: 16 my choice is warrior all the way! well thats my opinion
    09/19/2008, 05:27 PM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 30 I guess ill try recruit or swordsman..That would be so awesome!
    XD I am just fullchecking it now yAY
    10/06/2008, 02:26 AM

Lecaro avatar Posts count: 5 Though I'm struggling to get ANY version of ROII to work at this time, I've always been partial to the Acolyte-type classes. I'm bound to try an Enchanter first when I finally get this bloody thing working...

Can't really say which is BEST at this time...opinion or otherwise.

not logged in