betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Cant see any text!
    06/17/2007, 06:04 PM Cant see any text! 
    Zephyranthe Posts count: 6 Well I created an account, got the game up and running, patched in the translation, started the game using rag.exe, and cant see a single word! The buttons are there, but no text. I'm using dumbies translation patch, ver 1.07, and know the game works, I can create a character, but can only go so far with out knowing what the buttons say... Any one have an idea what I can do to correct this?
    06/17/2007, 06:47 PM  
    VictorGrimst Posts count: 49 Make sure you have all your korean language things installed from your OS disk. (even the extended ones)
    06/17/2007, 08:08 PM  
    Zephyranthe Posts count: 6 Hmm, yeah I do believe I have it all installed right, I'm reinstalling the game now, and am not going to install the translation patch until its done patching. What extended ones are you talking about? I installed the east asian language files, as I was instructed from the tutorial on installing the game from this site. I'll just see if maybe this reinstall and patch before I try patching the english translation helps, I read somewhere to try that.
    06/17/2007, 11:04 PM  
    Zephyranthe Posts count: 6 Ok, upon reinstalling I was able to access the patch update, finished that, logged into game, created char, then ran around ingame for a bit, all in korean. Worked fine! Then I patched the english translation files for ro2trans, the latest update, and I get an augeskill.dat error. The patch screen you get when you start the game is there, and has english text, and I can press start, but then it gets that error message. I'm all confused, I try to undo the english patch, but then when I log in I cant see any text again! Do I have to to reinstall again? Any help will be appreciated! Im lost....
    06/17/2007, 12:10 PM  
    VictorGrimst Posts count: 49 umm, what your doing is just running on the data folder from the Eng. trans. what you want to do.. is make a copy of your Korean data folder, and add the two folders from teh Eng. Trans data folder into your copied korean data folder. hit yes to all.. and it should work fine^^.
    06/21/2007, 09:31 PM  
    antypanties avatar Posts count: 12 Try running a check. The button on the bottom in the patch client second one to the left. I had the same problem and it was resolved by running the check. Hopefully this helps solve your problem. Good luck :)

not logged in