betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Client download information
    06/02/2007, 10:51 AM
    Client download information 
    peterxxl avatar Posts count: 74 Your primary download point should be Official site. You need a korean IP address to access it. That means you have to use one of public korean proxies, since you are not living in Korea.

If you dont know how to set proxy, don't ask here.. there is plenty of guides on internet (Google).

If you can't use official link from any reason, you can use one of our mirrors. We can't give you any warranty for that. Mirrors can be overloaded or unavailable. Don't spam about this things to the forums, please.

Other way to get the client are torrents. There is torrent link on download page. After finnish downloading from torrent, please seed it at least day or two. You will help other people as they helped you.
    06/02/2007, 10:52 AM

peterxxl avatar Posts count: 74 All irelevant post about downloading will be deleted.
    07/13/2007, 12:38 PM

MiChan Posts count: 1 I don't think this is considered spam, but whatev.

The links on the download page either come up as "Page could not be found" or "Forbidden" or other things like that. Even with Korean IP's, using FlashGet or DAP or whatever.

Am I wrong in this or am I missing something?

Also, the translation download is coming up as "corrupted".

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    07/16/2007, 05:49 AM

darkness94 Posts count: 5 When is the english RO2 coming??? i really want to know...any comments thanks
    07/23/2007, 03:45 AM
    English Translater need help 
    myandylai Posts count: 5 Anyone can post new link for the Wnglish Translater cause it result to a bad link. Thanks.
    07/23/2007, 07:25 AM
    Support to peterxxl  
    kugek avatar Posts count: 6 here is an example on video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Vbz7N2KWg -
    for those who's new or confused.
    07/27/2007, 01:11 PM

Phoenopia avatar Posts count: 27 or you can try this http://world.altavista.com/tr
    07/28/2007, 03:40 AM
    seed 
    Banryu Posts count: 1 Can someone seed a little bit?
    there is no one seeding

thx
    08/18/2007, 02:09 AM

DeltaKitten Posts count: 23 I'm not confused but how do you get the english translator download? 'cause it's been removed on the other one >>
    08/21/2007, 02:47 PM

domen Posts count: 1 why i cant download ro 2 and btw is this an english client

not logged in