betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Couple Questions
    05/05/2008, 08:12 PM
    Couple Questions 
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 26 1: Why is it that the translation patch links don't work? (SOLVED)
    2: Is there another place that I can get them? (SOLVED)
    3: If so, where? (SOLVED)
    4: BloodTide, your guide you made "Installation: The Definitive Guide" Do I find that form once I've installed and patched the game?
    5: Will I stop getting this error after I install the lattest language patch? (SOLVED) I was right.
    6: Do I need to reinstall windows in order to add the Korean language to applocale? (SOLVED)Don't need to
    7: Why do I get the 404 error when I attempt to click on the link for the translation patches (SOLVED) used dumbie site.
    8: Where else can I get the RO2_kRO_OB_Translation_v104 or v105? can I get a link please? (1/2 SOLVED Get text bug see below for details)
    9: where is the site for the registration? (Solved
    I thinks thats it for now.

Thanks,

Hearst.
    05/07/2008, 08:32 PM
    Dumbies Site for English Trans 
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 26 http://ro2trans.dumbie.net/
    05/22/2008, 03:01 PM
    I need really bad help 
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 26 The game was fun, BUT there us no Text when I start the game as well as when I get into the game. all the boxes show up but there are no words in them, does it have to do with when I'm applying the English patch? or does it mean that the English patch im using isnt doing the trick? I've been using the patch on dumbies site but if your using a different one can you link it to me either in here or email the link to me [email protected]. thanks a lot BloodTide.

Hoping to get past this really annoying bug,

Hearst.

(P.S. I keep installing the English Patch After I update the game.)
    05/22/2008, 06:16 PM
    truth is always harsh 
    kasumi avatar Posts count: 7 you really are a complete noob.
    does all the problems that pops up in your head must be posted here?
    your problems are all so simple.

problem solved but no one is really answering you.
    why not bomb someone you know here with your questions on his email/IM or something?

you're like a bug in this forum.

theres nothing wrong with the english patch or with the game.
    you probably did'nt properly set up everything. or either your computer has a glitchy problem that only you would know. (if your computer is the problem thats beyond the community's concern)

if you properly followed the guides in this site then the problem is with your computer.

sometimes the problem is not with the bug or the game but with the players computer stupidity and they blame it on the game. (i hope this is not your case)

lol the text is'nt showing. did you really properly installed the required language pack?
    why dont you read the guides and check everything that you might have missed?

if the veteran members here does'nt seem to help you solve your problem its because they find the problem too stupid or too simple to ask. no spoon feeding noobs. learn how to fix your own problem so that in the future you'll know what to do. (all kinds of problems have already been asked almost a hundred times here) dont just copy and duplicate the posts of other players problem. try to learn from their mistakes.

im posting on behalf of my regular friends in this forum who find you posts really stupid and annoying.
    you must be too young to play this game.

dont abuse the forum just because theres no active mods watching.
    05/23/2008, 01:33 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 74 lol well said kasumi ^^
    05/23/2008, 05:49 AM
    Re:  
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 26
    Quote (Feora)
    lol well said kasumi ^^

Agreed well said.

And at the same time how incompetent do you think I am? I followed the guide to a T, but ran into some confusion. So I'd ask when the guide wasn't clear enough; like for instance the guide that BloodTide Provided said he was using RO2_kRO_OB_Translation_v104 (wanted v105, but w/e) 1) can't DL the eng patch off this site: Servernot found error. So I DL off Dumbies site, the Zip contents are different than what was shown in the installation guide, so some of the instructions didn't watch up to what I was needing to do; (renaming batch files, etc.)all I found in this eng patch was a replacement Ragnarok2.exe application and the additional dat files needed for translating, as well as a changelog-translation.txt file. After installing everything AFTER the patch, updater is in english but I get empty boxe in game, so im guessing theres something im missing due the the eng patch differences.

I'm not just some "Noob" as you like to casually refence myself as, to not be able to follow explicit instructions that have been laid out in front of my eyes, I'm a veteran gamer know what the hell my computer is capable of, but on a side note, when I have a set of instructions telling me to build a house with nails, when I'm given screws, I tend to ask for better instructions.

Thans for your comment anyways but I'm only asking for a little help and was told to place it here, so I followed instructions...

Thanks but no thanks,

Hearst.
    05/23/2008, 05:56 AM

takochan Posts count: 6 -
    05/23/2008, 05:58 AM
    Re:  
    takochan Posts count: 6
    Quote (kasumi)
    you really are a complete noob.
    does all the problems that pops up in your head must be posted here?
    your problems are all so simple.

problem solved but no one is really answering you.
    why not bomb someone you know here with your questions on his email/IM or something?

you're like a bug in this forum.

theres nothing wrong with the english patch or with the game.
    you probably did'nt properly set up everything. or either your computer has a glitchy problem that only you would know. (if your computer is the problem thats beyond the community's concern)

if you properly followed the guides in this site then the problem is with your computer.

sometimes the problem is not with the bug or the game but with the players computer stupidity and they blame it on the game. (i hope this is not your case)

lol the text is'nt showing. did you really properly installed the required language pack?
    why dont you read the guides and check everything that you might have missed?

if the veteran members here does'nt seem to help you solve your problem its because they find the problem too stupid or too simple to ask. no spoon feeding noobs. learn how to fix your own problem so that in the future you'll know what to do. (all kinds of problems have already been asked almost a hundred times here) dont just copy and duplicate the posts of other players problem. try to learn from their mistakes.

im posting on behalf of my regular friends in this forum who find you posts really stupid and annoying.
    you must be too young to play this game.

dont abuse the forum just because theres no active mods watching.

lol no offense,
    Kasumi the way how you harsh noob people is the same like Miria XD

not logged in