betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

CRITICAL ERROR??? WHO KNOWS!!
    07/16/2007, 05:57 PM
    CRITICAL ERROR??? WHO KNOWS!! 
    kunny Posts count: 4 URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorgt0.jpg][/URL]

First, I did everything they said, from the translation till the end with applocale and waited more than 6 hours to get updated, lots of trying, and now I get this.

I got the requirements they want, got legal vista, and my pc isn't slow :P , even tho I DO NOT understand korean, but, even when I understand english I have NO IDEA what I need to do.

>.<"
    07/16/2007, 05:59 PM

kunny Posts count: 4
    07/16/2007, 06:23 PM

greenpea Posts count: 7 i got the exact same problem as you do kunny and i am confused as what to do next =
    07/16/2007, 06:32 PM

greenpea Posts count: 7 if anyone has any idea on how to solve this PLEASEE help =
    07/16/2007, 07:04 PM

kunny Posts count: 4 hmm.. I saw other topic with same problem... I'm reupdating now... hoping it will work, for those who got the same problem:

When you see the Patch client, and u CAN press start don't press it, check if all the files are there, under the green bar there are 4 buttons the 2nd from the left( if it's not enlish ofcourse :P)

ti's done now.. let's try
    07/22/2007, 06:54 AM

squallx404 Posts count: 5 I've been getting a similar error with Windows XP. Several of my friends have the game running fine with the Setup_hackshield.exe - 1.3GB client, so I am downloading that now. I was trying to run it with Setup.exe - 1.1GB
    07/22/2007, 11:18 PM

Kivi Posts count: 3 I have the same problem as you.
    @up can u give a working link to Setup_hackshield.exe please?
    07/23/2007, 07:51 AM

squallx404 Posts count: 5 I tried redownloading the installer from here http://ragnarok-tale.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2727 but that did not help.

The error message I was getting was History: DynamicBinding <- UALAAudioSubsystem::Init <- UEngine::InitAudio <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine.

As you can see the error mentions Audio several times, which led me to believe that my audio drivers were at fault here. Getting the newest drivers from nvidia.com did in fact fix my problem.

So if you are getting the same exact error, check your audio drivers. Otherwise post your error message and I can try to help you interpet it.
    07/24/2007, 08:23 PM
    critical error 
    Akaryuu avatar Posts count: 6 Hello, i checked patch a few times and i been getting this error.
    07/26/2007, 04:42 AM

Akaryuu avatar Posts count: 6 Today i was checking the folder where i have the .exe and noticed that the zip that was there it was corrupted. Could that be what i need to fix the problem? The name of the file is RagII_launcher.zip and i cant open it.

not logged in