betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

English Experience
    05/06/2008, 04:37 AM
    English Experience 
    paulen Posts count: 7 Just wondering how much fun you guys who only speak English are having on Korean servers? Does the English patch work pretty well? Is it still a good experience? Thanks for your feedback.
    05/07/2008, 03:36 AM
    Re: English Experience 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 134
    Quote (paulen)
    Just wondering how much fun you guys who only speak English are having on Korean servers? Does the English patch work pretty well? Is it still a good experience? Thanks for your feedback.

The english Patch works incredibly well considering that there are so many non-korean speakers on the game! There are still tons of things that arent in English, however, most of it isn't nessacary to read anyways. The only problems I've encountered so far, is that there are still some Quests that are not translated yet, but they are Alfhiem Quests and they only just recently implemented that in the last major update they had. Also, there are many very kind, English-speaking Koreans on the servers! They are always willing to help and I've asked them to translate for me before. It is a great experience, I wish you good luck and tons of enjoyment playing the game~

not logged in