betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Guide: Installing The Korean Language Packages on Windows XP
    06/06/2008, 05:09 PM
    Guide: Installing The Korean Language Packages on Windows XP 
    maxz2508 avatar Posts count: 4 Why: This guide, like many others, was made because of the overwhelming amount of players who lack the technical know-how to get through this on their own and to those who rather do things the right way.

Thanks: Credit goes to This Community for allowing me to learn about this game, and to Gravity for developing RO2.

Things you need: Windows XP CD (preferably the same one that came with your PC) and Common Sense (the most important tool of all).

Firstly, I'd like to start by saying that it does not matter if you already installed the game/updated the game to follow this guide, the language packages merely allow Windows XP to display complex languages that do not use English characters. However I highly recommend that if you have already installed Microsoft's AppLocale software, that you uninstall it then reinstall it afterward because I do not know if the characters will be displayed properly.

With that said, let's begin.

Navigate to the Control Panel in Windows XP and look for 'Regional and Language Options' as in the screen-shot below.

Open it then click on the 'Languages' tab as in the screen shot below. Make sure to tick the two check-boxes just as in the screen-shot (just click OK in the dialog boxes that come up after ticking each of the check-boxes.

After doing that, a dialog box will pop-up asking for your Windows XP CD.

Just pop it into the disc drive and click on the browse button. Navigate to your Windows XP CD in the browse dialogue-box as in the screen-shot below.

Then navigate to the I386 folder and click OK.

Once again it will ask you for a file on that disc.

Just navigate to the I386 folder again on the Windows XP disc through the dialogue-box.

After following my last step, you should be graced by a 'Copying Files' dialogue-box just like below.

Then a box will ask you to restart your PC. Click ok and you are finished.

Now you can reinstall Microsoft's AppLocale and you should then see the languages displayed properly.

Please let me know how things work out for you and if you encounter any problems.
    06/07/2008, 07:22 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 328 awesome, pinned cuz this guide rocks~~

not logged in