betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

How Long?
    05/04/2008, 12:30 PM
    How Long? 
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 24 How Long has this beta testing been going on for, I'm just curious about what the team is implementing as far as features and content go? Now, I'm not a pro at finding what I want on this site yet, but just curious If someone can link me up in the mean time? I just really want to know how well the game is coming along as well as whats to come. In the meantime, I'm going to browse this awesome site and see what I can find. I'll leave a Double Post if I find what I'm looking for, telling you that I don't need the link.

Thanks in advance,

Hearst.
    05/05/2008, 02:00 AM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 54 its still got a LONG way to go... no advanced classes no pvp... few bugs here and there.... were talking another good year at least before KOREA gets this pay to play... but its still a pretty good game for what it is at the moment...
    05/05/2008, 07:00 AM

Hearst avatar Posts count: 24 Feels good to hear that this game is really shaping up to be a real competitor for World of Warcraft, I just hope I get the chance to personally run through and take a peek myself eventually. ^^
    05/05/2008, 02:26 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 54 well... I dont know about being a WoW competitor... they are really going to have to do something very unique to get peoples attention. This game seems to cater more to the younger kids 12-17 who like the cutesy Japanese style of art. Alot of older americans (where most of the WoW subscriptions come from) wont go for that.

I myself am 31 years old but I played RO1 Beta... and played the game for years afterward this is the only reason I really enjoy this game.

This game is probably not gonna have that big of an impact in the states... it was designed to be friendly to the Korean style of gameplay... not American...

If you notice.. the 2 biggesst MMO's out right now are both American made.... and both world wide getting most of their subscriptions from the English speaking countries and currently dominating the MMO community...

not logged in