betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Issue With Client
    04/27/2008, 08:27 PM
    Issue With Client 
    BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Ok heres the deal...

I got the client installed and set up but when I try to launch it I get small banner in the middle of my screen that sits there for about 15 seconds then I get an error that roughly translates to: Cannot get a connection.

Ive got all the language packs installed and have tried with and without AppLocale... that just gives a different error... So I just want to know if Im missing something...

any advice would be appreciated
    04/27/2008, 12:01 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Wow.. nevermind... Im an idiot...

I still had a proxy loaded into my Internet Explorer that didnt work when I was trying to see if I could connect to the official servers to download the client.

Well apparently the RO2 Splash Screen loader uses IE to connect since it pulls up the site. And since the bogus proxy was still loaded in it couldnt connect.... hope maybe this will help someone else down the road... pretty dumb mistake...
    05/06/2008, 04:52 AM
    Re:  
    Hearst avatar Posts count: 24
    Quote (BloodTide)
    Wow.. nevermind... Im an idiot...

I still had a proxy loaded into my Internet Explorer that didnt work when I was trying to see if I could connect to the official servers to download the client.

Well apparently the RO2 Splash Screen loader uses IE to connect since it pulls up the site. And since the bogus proxy was still loaded in it couldnt connect.... hope maybe this will help someone else down the road... pretty dumb mistake...

I get that issue as well actually and am asking how to get rid of it, I don't have the language patch and the mirrors on this site dont work, what do I do?

Thanks,

Hearst.

not logged in