betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Making account with Gravity.
    06/30/2008, 06:53 PM
    Making account with Gravity. 
    Nymphadora avatar Posts count: 3 I got the game to work. Congrats me. XD

Just the account I'm sorry for making topic like this, I followed the guide. Over 14years old doesn't work. Just under 14years old. But when I did that fully and sign in everything. Just the parent part poped up, And I couldn't understand it. I need help.

thanks

Nymphadora~
    06/30/2008, 06:57 PM
    Re: Making account with Gravity. 
    Nymphadora avatar Posts count: 3 >.< I'm Stuck on The Parent Thing, Its not Letting me pass.. grr..

(Sorry for Double posting.)
    06/30/2008, 12:22 PM
    Re: Re: Making account with Gravity. 
    xenon123 avatar Posts count: 24 peanut butter jelly time !
    07/01/2008, 01:37 AM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 someone can divide a account whit me???

plz... my email is : [email protected]
    or: |gmail|
    07/01/2008, 12:14 AM
    Smile and Cry  
    engraver Posts count: 1 Unfortunately....
    U need a freaking kssn to just create an account (s!#t)
    which is ofcourse extremly rare to find one that is real AND not used

BUT!!! their is one solution

If you know any korean person with a kssn u can ask them for help

(and if you do or anyone out there PLZZZZ {preaty preaty plzzz} can u make me one too
    i dont care if you know my account i just want to freaking play

i spent five days setting up roII and this stupid thing stops me dead
    07/01/2008, 04:45 PM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 oks....
    1= i dont know any korean person
    2=96,7% of kssn is used
    3=if u create a account give de login and password to me plz(only temporaly)
    4=i tested 20 kssn`s and dont worked
    5=F#ÇK THAT KOREAN ACC SISTEM !!!!
    07/01/2008, 06:17 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 229 You guys are just a bunch of annoying forum spammers, This whole topic should be deleted and your account should be banned because all you do is beg for something you CAN NOT HAVE.

Quote (Forum Moderator Hardy)
    we would appreciate if you kept the account begging to a minimum,because it looks bad and clogs up the forums,
    there are plenty of guides avalible on the forums.
    also if someone makes a thread offering accounts then declines to make anymore PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO POST IN THE THREAD as this is really annoying
    if the forums get clogged again like they were untill today we will start deleting on sight
    please have some respect for peter as none of us want to get him in trouble , do we now?
    so please think before you post a thread for accounts

cheers
    07/01/2008, 06:28 PM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 93 well a big problem i noticed is that the majority of people playing ragnarok online 2 have played ragnarok online for a period of time, now anyone who's played the first knows that of or people whom know of ragnarok online 2, either people talk about it or you already know about it, well the game has been out for over a year now, back then it was really easy to set up an account, it was actually harder setting up the game because of all the steps like applocale or however u spell it. For example, I didn't start playing this game when it first came out, I started in september/november and that was way after it had already started its open beta, so actually the easy registration still existed. Unfortunately the conclusion and point im trying to make is...why didn't you try playing before? why is it all now, it seems everyone wants to play when its actually hard to play and get in, and im guessing because no one else can now except for the people who already can? i mean i'll be honest i feel pretty good about taking my time back then and setting everything up for myself and seeing how no one can now, and yea its hard at some times and i know some people need help, but you all didn't have to wait, this game is talked about everywhere. To top it all off I've came across people who've played whatever game and said Ragnarok Online 2 is gay or looks gay, but they haven't played, and then you either get those same people or different people who get bored and try to play Ragnarok Online 2 and then they can't because they waited too long and now they just how gay it is again, and yes I've seen some of you do that already, and some even go to Euph Ragnarok Online 2 and compare that with the Official Server? NO. Look if we could we'd help you I'm positive, as far as I've seen people like Feora for example have been working their asses off, and its alot of trouble especially to ask of a Korean person to try and get you one, just be thankful enough that they've made a sequeal that will soon come international, i know i am.
    07/01/2008, 09:58 PM

Rafacar avatar Posts count: 39 F#çk you feora!!
    u think are a adm or gm but u not are.
    are not u having problem to create a acount???
    no...
    the converesation are about you??!!
    no...
    then shut up!
    the disembyer are right.
    u know how are the game but i not...
    07/01/2008, 11:35 PM
    Re:  
    SpazNoz Posts count: 2
    Quote (Rafacar)
    F#çk you feora!!
    u think are a adm or gm but u not are.
    are not u having problem to create a acount???
    no...
    the converesation are about you??!!
    no...
    then shut up!
    the disembyer are right.
    u know how are the game but i not...

Oh Load I wish she was an admin so people like you wouldn't be running around this community spamming and begging for accounts.

And I have to agree with Disembyer. The games been out for almost two yours(?) That gave you enough time to make an account back when it was easy, but I doubt a person like you could have made one seeing as how you're practically illiterate.
    I suggest you turn off your computer and never use it again. The internet does nott need people like you nor does RO2.
    (Sorry if i was very rude but I've been seeing this guy spamming and leaving rude comments, it's just pissing me off)

not logged in