betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    06/16/2008, 04:31 PM
    If u could?? thx anyways? 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 well i have a friend on a game called AeRO a private thingo of RO1 and hes wondering if any1 could make him an a/c

wants a female a/c if posiable

just send to mine and ill give or ill ask him

[email protected] or his [email protected]

and if he could can he get the name srivan

ahh so yeh thx if u can help out or if u cant..

Password can be anything
    06/17/2008, 04:50 AM

simpledimple Posts count: 8 Feora or BloodTide please add me on MSN. I would love to play the open beta if you could make me an acount that would be great my MSN is [email protected]
    06/18/2008, 03:36 AM
    Help Me To Register 
    lhestzui69 Posts count: 6 Please do some accounts here in ragnarok II...
    I really want to play RO2 but i can't even create my account...
    06/18/2008, 03:38 AM
    Help Me To Register 
    lhestzui69 Posts count: 6 Please create me an account here in RO2
    Play this game
    I really really love this game
    but my problem is i can't even account..
    06/18/2008, 03:40 AM
    Anyone 
    lhestzui69 Posts count: 6 Anyone do me free account in RO2
    There still an error with the firefox3
    so ican't even create my account
    06/18/2008, 03:41 AM
    Plsss.... 
    lhestzui69 Posts count: 6 I can't even fixed my page error everytime i register
    and click to register
    06/18/2008, 03:42 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105
    Quote (ToiletDuckie)
    Quote (Feora)
    sorry i wanted to help everyone out but i changed my mind when 2 bitches decided to treat me like shit for being a nice person.

You can thank these Forums posters/game players : Kasumi and Takochan.

They ruined it for everyone. So feel free to flame them if u want.

Wow, thanks a lot. I actually thought you were going to help me... It's not their fault, it would be yours. Saying you're going to do something and then not doing it. Ugh, I hate it when people lie, and then blame it on someone else. THANKS for getting my hopes up, and then stomping on them.

You should know I spent hours downloading, installing, and updating the client, because I thought you were going to follow through on your word. I've wanted to play RO2 for so long, and then I'm when I'm almost there... UGH. So, thanks again for lieing right to my face, and wasting my time.

lol fine ill make u an account >.o
    06/18/2008, 03:42 AM
    Please 
    lhestzui69 Posts count: 6 Please sent me or do an account here in RO2
    And give can you me the translation patch in website...
    06/18/2008, 08:07 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    ToiletDuckie Posts count: 6
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (ToiletDuckie)
    Quote (Feora)
    sorry i wanted to help everyone out but i changed my mind when 2 bitches decided to treat me like shit for being a nice person.

You can thank these Forums posters/game players : Kasumi and Takochan.

They ruined it for everyone. So feel free to flame them if u want.

Wow, thanks a lot. I actually thought you were going to help me... It's not their fault, it would be yours. Saying you're going to do something and then not doing it. Ugh, I hate it when people lie, and then blame it on someone else. THANKS for getting my hopes up, and then stomping on them.

You should know I spent hours downloading, installing, and updating the client, because I thought you were going to follow through on your word. I've wanted to play RO2 for so long, and then I'm when I'm almost there... UGH. So, thanks again for lieing right to my face, and wasting my time.

lol fine ill make u an account >.o

Thank you. But can I really count on you making me one?
    06/18/2008, 03:03 PM
    Re: Re: Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105
    Yup ill do it right now and i'll send the info to your Live Account..

Edit: Err.. for some reason its's not working.. It's as if the added a new step that I'm not familiar with.. I'm following the guide on this forum that BloodTide gives but it sends me to a page that isn't on his guide.. This never happened to me before. I'll try to get a friend of mine to attempt making the account for you if she gets the same problem then its not my fault and Gravity has just made it even harder to Register.
    Sorry, I'll get back to you A.S.A.P though and I added you to my MSN.

not logged in