betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

New 3rd Step *PLEASE READ*
    12/09/2007, 11:45 AM

Mephesto Posts count: 9 I didnt have to provide that information. Maybe you used a kssn of a very young aged person? Try to use a kssn of a person from the year 82 or below.
    12/09/2007, 12:15 AM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 Actually I did do that and it was under 80, still it says something with the name =x

Here's a screen of what the problem is atm:
    12/09/2007, 03:43 PM

Mephesto Posts count: 9 you need to press the orange button after you fill in the city name. A drop down list will come forward where u can select your address, and a bar will appear below that where you have to reenter your address. Also, try not to use signs like !@#!@# in your password.
    12/09/2007, 06:41 PM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 Do you have MSN?
    I'd like to talk more about it on there
    Mine is: [email protected]
    12/09/2007, 07:02 PM

Mephesto Posts count: 9 hmm actually im having some problems myself still.. I though my account was created, and it is but it has to be verified.

The new 3rd step of the process seems to block out non-korean players fully to register a account. For as far as I can understand somehow u need to verify the correctness of your information through a 3rd party organisation, in this case siren24. I'm gonna have to give up registering for now..

:(..
    12/09/2007, 08:02 PM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 Did you maybe check if you got the verification email?
    The one that confirms your registration to either your parents email or yours
    12/09/2007, 08:32 PM
    meh 
    snoshadow Posts count: 2 from what ive been told, you need a credit card now to register.
    12/10/2007, 06:22 AM
    Re: meh 
    Mephesto Posts count: 9
    Quote (snoshadow)
    from what ive been told, you need a credit card now to register.

hehe yes that could be it.. And I bet its not a visa or american express :P
    12/10/2007, 09:13 PM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 News Flash:
    I dunno how I did it, but I managed to register and I got a confirmation email! =D
    And I tested it also! It works to me! =D

I tryed several ways on registering, but the weird part is none worked and yet I registered!

I'll post a screenshot of me ingame tommorow.
    12/11/2007, 05:44 PM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 I'm pretty sure it now requires a phone number of the PARENT of the account registrar, for which a GRAVITY call center can call to verify that the child has indeed registered for the game and not someone from outside the country.

If this is true it means that no one will be able to register for the game. Unless there is a way to just claim to be over 18. I'll work on updating my KSSN generator if that is the case.

not logged in