betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Party Setup?
    06/01/2007, 01:20 AM
    Party Setup? 
    BlaXun Posts count: 13 I just wanted to ask what a partys PROs and CONs are...

I heard u level much faster as a prty in RO2...can anybody tell me if that is the case?

If so, does anybody have interest to party with me on the server that has 3 korean signs..the first one is a ^with an underline ^^;

I am a lvl 8 thief
    06/04/2007, 05:56 PM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 Nobody likes teaming with a theif..because.. well, they are theives!!

lol - only joking!!

Teaming does seem very beneficial!.. lots more XP, quicker.. and less damage taken than soloing.

I wonder about the loot though, I dont seem to end up with as much as if I was soloing.

The other advantage in this korean beta is that its easyer to use party chat to just talk to friends.

Very often I just invite peeps or different levels just to chat, im often doing my own thing... most people arnt patient enough as Im wandering all over the map trying to figure out quests hehe :D
    06/08/2007, 11:32 AM

BlueDrag0n Posts count: 36 "most people arnt patient enough as Im wandering all over the map trying to figure out quests hehe :D" eh, I'm sure I'm one of those "most people" XD
    06/08/2007, 01:54 PM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 Its just that when I party... well, in ANY game the majority of people just wanna grind grind grind..

Or if not, things just seem to go at a faster pace.

I like to stop.. smell the roses and take my time.

hehe, As anyone would know who partys with me I'm just doing my own thing :D

Although its getting to the stage where I do need a few levels, I may even risk a 'shout' hehe.

not logged in