INT 12/20/08
    SEA 12/20/08
    TW 12/20/08
    PHL 12/20/08
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online_2:_The_Gate_of_the_World
    I cant wait!

i hope its true...
    08/06/2008, 08:01 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 i doubt it, sorry.
    08/06/2008, 09:05 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 39 i think a release date might not be until roughly late 09 or early 10.
    08/06/2008, 10:04 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 334 I entirely doubt this will be the release date for RO2.. they would have a lot of cramming to do with only 5 months left.. Second jobs arent out, pvp, guild woe, lvl 80-99 mobs, new cities, ect... I would be very surprised if this was true..
    08/06/2008, 01:21 PM
    Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43 There is no reference to this data in the wikipedia page. So the release date has been turned back to TBA.
    08/15/2008, 07:55 PM
    Re: Re:  
    Mishael avatar Posts count: 18
    Quote (Epell)
    There is no reference to this data in the wikipedia page. So the release date has been turned back to TBA.

¡That's Correct! It hasn't be announced yet, not officially at the very least.
    And here is what Wikipedia Said about it:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A final Release for the game is currently unknown. The Japanese open beta was running from August 30th to September 20th with an unknown release date for the finished game. Closed Beta and Open Beta tests for following Asian countries are expected to follow soon; Level Up! Games Philippines [3] is anticipating a Closed Beta this summer (mid 2008), International (English Version) will most likely get a beta Q2 or Q3 2008. Closed beta for other countries will most likely start only after the final release of the game in Korea.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also there is hope that the final release is not as far as some people said....
    You may also read this: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008-01-20/20080120191327769.shtml

^_^ I'm praying believe me, for it to come official at the very end of this year... but
    if it will, it will be just Korean... thats our best bet thou....
    08/15/2008, 08:28 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 334

Recently Philippine Level-up Games Incorporated marketing manager Wauks posted one article in his personal blog talking about the current status of Ragnarok Online 2. From his article we could have a general idea about the coming pRO2 this year. A lot of new features would be available when the game's finally released! Here is an excerpt:

People have been asking me lately about the status of Philippine Ragnarok Online 2, the sequel to the most successful MMORPG in the country - Ragnarok Online. It was originally scheduled to be released 3rd Quarter last year (2007), but after internal testing we found out that it wasn't ready yet. There were a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed and there wasn't enough content to justify a full-blown launch. Because of those reasons, we delayed the launch to 2008.

When Gravity gave us a visit a few weeks ago, one of the discussions was the future of Ragnarok Online 2. Mr. Changki, General Manager of Gravity, personally gave us his assurance that they are doing their best to ensure that Ragnarok Online 2 will be at par, if not better, than other global MMORPG brands like World of Warcraft. It's good to know that both Level up and Gravity understand that we only have one shot of launching Ragnarok 2. If the game does not live up to the expectations of the market, then there's a big chance it won't even come close to the success Ragnarok reached.

So what's in store for us when Ragnarok Online 2 finally launches? Mr. Changki said that they're planning to do a relaunch of Ragnarok Online 2 in Korea sometime this year and they'll release a new "War of Emperium" feature together with a lot of new improvements in the game. Dozens of maps, monsters, quests, and contents will be included to make sure that when Ragnarok Online 2 is finally released, it will truly be a world class, triple A, kick-ass title. This game has a lot of potential, and we saw that a lot of gamers were really impressed with it during the sneak peek trial we had during Level-up! LIVE 2007.

OMG COOOOL! WAR OF EMPERIUM!! How exciting XD
    08/19/2008, 04:10 PM
    Re:  
    paoloblanco514 Posts count: 1
    Quote (Feora)

OMG COOOOL! WAR OF EMPERIUM!! How exciting XD[/QUOTE]

not logged in