betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

RO2 Running Troubles
    04/10/2008, 05:37 PM
    RO2 Running Troubles 
    DarkNoise Posts count: 2 I'm having a bit of trouble and it's staring to wind me up a little. I've installed and patched twice now with no avail.

Once installed and patched I load up RO2 and get to the log in screen, only to find that the menu and non of it's buttons have any text at all, there completely blank! I haven't been able to figure out whats wrong.
    I then got the latest English Translation kit and tried that, only to find that cause the log in menu and logo's and everything to vanish all together and leave me with nothing more than the main menu's flowery background.

Can anyone help?
    04/10/2008, 05:40 PM

qpatrix avatar Posts count: 8 Yeah. I've got the same problem... pls help ;d
    04/10/2008, 06:09 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 i modified mine.

if you have a back up Data folder of the korean latest update. just copy the skill.dat and gamestringtable.dat from the latest update Data folder and paste them in the english trans Data folder.
    C:\Program Files\Gravity\RagII\data\Language\Kor\dat

or

play the game on its original korean setup (meaning don't use english trans patch)
    (that is if you don't know how to modify the files)

---------
    wait for dumbies next english trans patch release.
    04/10/2008, 06:27 PM

DarkNoise Posts count: 2 Thank you mate, you have just solved what has been driving me nuts for the past 24 hours. Thank you very very much for your help. You just made my Birthday!

not logged in