betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20
    08/03/2008, 06:40 AM
    Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20 
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43 Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20

What more information do you need? The newly hired development team and the CEO is obviously working on something big here.

Few weeks ago, there was a post in ragnarok2.co.kr board about a poster that was hung outside a PC-bang that has RO2 service (one of very few that are left). Apparently the poster said two things: Server Reset and Big Update on 2008.08.20

Few phone calls were made to Gravity concerning this rumor. Gravity neither confirmed nor denied this claim. I could have posted something then, but I didn’t want to be too hasty.

On 08.02, digital pictures of the poster was uploaded onto Ragnarok2.co.kr website. The poster had authentic RO2 logo and looked pretty real to me. I mean, would someone play such a sick joke on us? (we never know, though).

Anyhow the translation goes something like this:

“Though you hate it, just one more time.
    The story that didn’t end: Ragnarok 2
    2008/08/20
    Server Reset & Big Update”

The photo were uploaded by a player called Ho-Sang Lee. The date on the picture is not correct. He claims that he never adjusted the clock on the camera (this kinds of flaw makes it more believable to me anyway)

Anyhow I will upload the pictures.

One word of advice: Keep the level of hope in check, just in case disappointment rolls around the corner. After all, it was NEVER confirmed.

The pictures were uploaded at pukui.wordpress.com
    Check it out and leave thank-yous for delivering the latest news on ro2 updates.
    08/03/2008, 06:48 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 334 This is just a rumour... I don't believe it.
    08/03/2008, 10:41 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 Ah I'm cool with whatever, I mean if they're bringing out a bigass update then it must be worth it, this game just gets better and better, but in those pics that kitten/cat looks like puss in boots from Shrek 2/3 haha.
    08/03/2008, 12:42 AM
    Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43 As you might remember, Waukster posted, in January of 2008, about Gravity's plan to relaunch RO2. (http://www.waukster.com/ragnarok-online-2-status/)
    2008.08.20 must be that "sometime this year".
    (This might also mean arrival of WOE for us on the big update)

I tried to make you feel better about possible lvl reset. ^^;;
    As far as we know, it is "Server reset". Gravity never cleared up on how much of a server reset it was going to be.
    So hope that your lvl doesn't get back to one, but one can never be sure at this point.
    08/03/2008, 07:03 PM

Shinky0 Posts count: 52 i don't see any updates at gavity homepage.. > <

well, if its a server reset, i guess everything will be erased and every1 start from scratch again. =(
    08/04/2008, 06:20 AM
    Re: Re: Re: Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20 
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43 that's some classic rock. It happened to be way better than emo music I think.
    Well, i thought it kinda fit. ^^
    08/04/2008, 07:22 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 Emo music is that My Chemical Romance I'm not Okay and Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy etc........damn I hate that stuff...I can't believe I know them too, well anyways If your down I'm down, and I'm sure if I'm down your down, w/e, etc. can't wait for the update :] pz.
    08/04/2008, 07:24 AM
    Re: Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20 
    kidofoz Posts count: 4 That's so good for reset the whole server ^^ i have played since the first day of the opened server..

yay ^^

im glad we ll all equal again.....

hope everyone enjoy the new updated... rofl
    08/04/2008, 07:35 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 39 If its true about the big update than that means maybe Gravity is finally going to add 1 or both of the other 2 races into the game now. It could be a big reason why they might do a server reset. ^^;
    08/04/2008, 10:12 AM

sirshatterstar Posts count: 22 If the reason for the reset is because they are going to add new races and such, then it would be worth the reset I guess. I don't think they would decide to reset the server without a justifiable cause. It would just not be fair to high level chars who has played for almost a year or maybe more if there is one. :D

not logged in