betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

SOMETHING YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND
    09/19/2007, 10:58 PM
    SOMETHING YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND 
    kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 THis game is in beta. It is buggy. So expect BUGS! GLITCHES! CRASHES! How do you fix em? Reinstall repatch. There is not definite fix. So stop asking questions. Or read my freaking guide "to answer all questions"

10/31/2007, 02:37 AM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 Really stop asking questions.
    Instead why dont you flame me because you are all stupid twits. all the people who want to help you are gone. Because you cant do anything yourself.
    I actually had sympathy for you and wrote you guys a guide a very long time ago.

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/the-guide-to-answer-all-questions-t1434

READ IT. DONT ASK QUESTIONS.
    10/31/2007, 03:21 AM
    be quiet !!! 
    shadowww Posts count: 8 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD u can taka an heart attack; take it easy , relax RO2 is in Latin America now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    hi there to all ppl from THUGLINE, LATIN POWER, DESERTING WOLVES; G.O.W., CABECAR, and all ANGLO-LATINS GUILDs
    10/31/2007, 03:24 AM
    tranquilizate! 
    shadowww Posts count: 8 tranquilizate, dale con calma, estas a punto de que te de un ataque al corazon.....aprovechando la oportunidad quiero mandarle saludos a las guilds que salieron en el post anterior que furon formadas por gente latina y gente de habla inglesa,,, ,,,,,,,,,,this was the up post spanish version thx XD

not logged in