betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Terrible lags
    11/12/2007, 12:59 PM
    Terrible lags 
    MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 Mostly I have to wait at least 5 min. to get to the server selection screen, and in game I suffer terrible lags making the game not playable at all. While playing I'm not downloading anything, I have 3Mbit connection. Location: Ireland; network: Irish Broadband (not on radio); Windows Vista. Is there any solution? Im playing on the server that is supposed to be one of the most populated by the english speaking players (first sign of the name looks like a tent).
    11/13/2007, 01:04 AM

Reaper4455 Posts count: 14 hey mike do u no how to download ro2 on vista?
    11/13/2007, 01:29 AM

MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 yup. What problem youve got?
    11/13/2007, 01:45 AM

MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 So as I've helped someone (told how to install applocale on vista), can anyone help me and tell what do you do to be able to play it lagless?
    Maybe I should use some Korean proxy, or do some other magic? Come on...
    11/14/2007, 10:51 AM

MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 Ok, it's sad that I had to solve my problem on my own without a single person trying to help at all... Anyway, my lags have finished when I've used Korean proxy. Hope that it might help someone..
    11/14/2007, 09:38 PM
    :| 
    Mattrix38 avatar Posts count: 17 I would of liked to help, but I can't test anything yet.
    11/14/2007, 12:26 PM

MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 Well now it all got messed up again for me... I had to use restore point on my Vista and I lost sound in game (once again and have no idea what to do with it) and what more im[portant proxifier or maybe just my Korean proxy is not working for me anymore. So I'm back to laggy soundless Ro. I think I'll give up...
    11/15/2007, 02:23 AM

Mattrix38 avatar Posts count: 17 Heh, I'll take your account(just kidding), but in all seriousness, I'm not used to working with Vista, so I can't really help. :|
    11/18/2007, 11:53 AM
    w 
    juliuzkun Posts count: 4 mike gold hang on , don't give up yet.. we would share your prob together in this thread or other site.
    11/18/2007, 12:08 AM

MikeGold avatar Posts count: 25 Now I'm simply helping other people here with their problems. But still I'm not able to play the game because of the lags. I was using proxifier for korean proxy and I didn't had any lags for one night... But next day when I turned proxy on All the internet stopped. Just like I woulg be banned from proxy. I've tried like 20 or 30 different proxy and none of them worked. It might be problem of the proxifier... maybe. I don't know. The only thing I know is that I can't play due to lags T.T

not logged in