betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

THE GUIDE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
    09/10/2007, 05:08 PM

Aldarion Posts count: 3 lol nvm >.<
    09/10/2007, 06:13 PM

Aldarion Posts count: 3 lol i downloaded it on my computer but where i must put it?i tried to run applocale after the download but it dont work help please!!!!!!!!!
    09/19/2007, 10:55 PM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 HOW BOUT YOU FREAKING READ MY GUIDE!

BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY OF THIS:
    INSTALL YOU KOREAN LANGUAGE PACK. HOW?

It is very simple. You don't have to go to some site etc. In fact you don't even have to open a internet browser. Heres how you do it. Open up your control panel. Assuming everything is categorized classically click on regional and Language Options. Now when it opens, click on the tab that says Languages. Then Tick the box next to Install Files to East Asian Languages. click Apply wait for it to download and install then click Okay. Viola you now can see Korean. If this doesn't work then you failed...

YOU FAILED! DONT BEG
    10/31/2007, 02:37 AM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 bump for the retards.
    10/31/2007, 03:47 AM

AlixVu Posts count: 6 sigh... i still cant find any solution to my problem.. i am unable to connect to sever. if anyone willing to help please let me know. thanks!
    10/31/2007, 04:11 AM

zindanx Posts count: 10 Just so you know, the two files uploaded to Megaupload will not work, their total size is around 700mb, but the real client is just over 1g. Best for people to use the torrent.
    11/04/2007, 08:23 AM

destrike avatar Posts count: 32 the link in the filefront don't work please upload it again thanks!!
    File:East Asia Language Files
    12/21/2007, 05:30 AM

beefler Posts count: 4 what is that applocale thingie used for? just wondering

so far I can see korean, and I've tried several bzillion times to enter the KSSN and name, and every time I get the same error, I've been using the generator but with no luck.

dont hate me cause I dont understand, any help is more than appreciated.
    12/24/2007, 07:29 AM

krymly Posts count: 2 yay this this guide finaly helps me on my way, i just didnt pass the kssn step yet, but trieing... oh and btw is it true that its inpossible to create a account anymore if your not from korea itself?

not logged in