betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

The Guide to Asking a Question
    09/04/2007, 08:50 PM

Satsu419 avatar Posts count: 59 I personally WANT people to sign up, not only because its annoying to have them constantly asking for help and not reading and figuring it out for themself, but also because i want to RO2 OB english community to expand and GROW! The more english people playing the greater the MMO experience is for everyone. Even though most of these people may be the definition of "noob" (lol :P) but noobs are a part of MMORPGs and have rights too... i guess. <_<

Anyways, im rambleing... the point is, this isnt brain surgery people, and i look forward to see those who follow instructions at least as well as a 3rd grader in game. :P
    09/05/2007, 04:28 PM

Suzaku0089 avatar Posts count: 99 I'm bumpbing this cause most people on here don't know how to navigate forums. :<
    09/05/2007, 12:57 PM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 The forums also don't really have a search feature either so that doesn't really help :/

If i get time from my studies/new job search i'll update the kssn gen site with some new info regarding errors and whatnot.
    09/06/2007, 01:57 AM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 I swear the admin abandoned us. Or he is really busy but why did he bother making this forum then? This forum could be vastly improved.

About the noob thing. Yes they are common and essentially part of a MMORPG because everyone starts as a noob but on this forum it has reached a point of them just spamming.
    09/06/2007, 02:03 AM

Suzaku0089 avatar Posts count: 99 Oh well. Least we look somewhat like celebrities on here or something.
    09/07/2007, 03:34 AM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 Not me, apparently no matter how many people have used my generator ( around 6.5k unique now ), my celebrity status seems to go down. Its like the more people i help the more i'm hated in the end by the people who cant follow instructions, sadly they're the noisy bunch so it reflects badly overall and becomes noise to anyone asking a decent question.
    09/08/2007, 11:29 AM

Suzaku0089 avatar Posts count: 99 Bumped, because nobody reads threads, they just makes them. With questions... already answered here.
    09/09/2007, 04:11 AM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118
    @Suzuka: Post links to your guides and stuff here please it would be awesome. Im very impressed actually.

@Auraiken: You are obviously severely overlooked. I feel really bad. I see people post your link without even mentioning you name. I am sorry. I love your site its a life saver. And Its unbelievable you do it for unappreciative leeches. I admire you.

@ All: This forum is tiring. The same questions are being asked over and over. You people don't even try to help yourselves. You probably wont even read this post. You will look at the first page then spam questions if your confused. I am a seasoned and experienced forum and public affairs moderator. I usually tolerate this crap but you are clogging this forum with unneeded questions. It makes me incredibly upset that I cant fix this flood. In fact if I had Mod powers I would be warning some of you and to refer you to the answer, however I would be Banning most of you. You are Leechers, noobs, illiterate, lazy and you don't try to fix things yourselves. I am here for a good RO2 experience and a nice community. Its not working here. I wont be going on here much any longer. I am sorry to the people who try to help but get ignored. I am disappointed because this place looked promising. Well nice ta meetcha! bai bai ! Talk to you later! ^___~*

Love,
    Kimshee aka Sallykraft (stephen server Channel 3)
    msn: Sally-kraft [AT] hotmail [DOT] com (for contact use only. I wont send any files, I wont answer questions (well if they are reasinable I will). i will only be your friend)
    09/09/2007, 10:47 AM

Suzaku0089 avatar Posts count: 99 @Kimshee & Auraiken:

We should all butt heads and make a support RO2 site, and direct everyone there. then we would have a stable community and admin powers. >:)

I already have a forum running, and I can add Ragnarok 2 on it as a seperate section. Just let me know if you want to plan anything like this.
    09/09/2007, 11:02 AM
    auriken 
    darthravo Posts count: 38 good work abt the mad postin issue.
    apparently the link provided to auriken aint working.

not logged in