betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Translation
    11/10/2007, 07:15 PM
    Translation 
    tommiodo Posts count: 22 I've downloaded the game, installed it, Downloaded the Files and Translated it... Then in the start it worked, and i was able to play for about a week... But then suddenly when i launch the program it said : Updating Launcher.
    When the update was done it suddenly all was in Korean again... I got sad and tried patching it again... But it didn't work.. Then I tried uninstalling it and installed again... Then Downloaded files and all that... And then i patched it, but it still said Updating Launcher...
    So what do I do? I don't wanna play the game in a Language which I don't even understand! Any help to get?
    11/12/2007, 05:28 AM

Avory Posts count: 8 Well I had that problem before too what I did was download the translation packs and over writt it with the one that was in the rag2 folder and it updated again and it was in english..I think it was that way I did it or I just unistalled rag2 and reinstalled it again and did it all over..well try what I said first befor reinstalling
    11/13/2007, 04:13 PM

tommiodo Posts count: 22 Okay I'm going to try that
    11/13/2007, 09:24 PM

McMac Posts count: 3 For questing is it suppose to be all Korean except a couple of words... and Conversations with NPC and so on.. all Korean .. but my UI and stuff is English.. is that the translation?
    11/14/2007, 03:35 AM

Avory Posts count: 8 Yeah most of it is in korean but the parts you need are in english, I'm not really annoyed how its almost all in korean.

not logged in