03/18/2008, 12:22 PM
    a KSSN is 
    sethafox avatar Posts count: 43 A KSSN is a KOREAN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
    03/19/2008, 01:32 AM
    Re: a KSSN is 
    devaz Posts count: 27
    Quote (sethafox)
    A KSSN is a KOREAN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

IN MY OPINION NO ONE SHOULD US ONE UNLESS ITS THERES OR THE OWNER LETS YOU USE IT IF ITS NOT YOURS AND THE OWNER IS NOT LETTING YOU USE IT I SAY YOU SHOULDN'T BUT IF YOU DO DON'T WORRY TO MUCH IF YOUR JEST USING IT TO PLAY A MMORPG LIKE RO2 BUT IF YOU USE IT FOR SOMETHING ELTS YOU COULD GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND STUFF

In MY OPINION NO ONE SHOULD US A KSSN unless its yours or you have the owners premonition if you don't own it or have the owners premonition in my opinion you hold stop using it but i cant stop you or care much if you do

BUT HEAR THIS if you use a KSSN on any thing other then a free game or jest game like RO2 you can get in trouble for identity theft you might get in trouble for using it in a game but i highly doubt it

Be nice to other forum users. Setha, you are against the community that want to play on Official RO2 peacefully. Most of us are playing on Official ro2. There is no harm for us to play the game. Look! even on sticky has a guide how to do kssn registration, and provide anything nice to community. But YOU are the one standing here and shouting its a crime.
    03/19/2008, 04:56 PM
    Re: a KSSN is 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 28
    Quote (sethafox)
    A KSSN is a KOREAN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

IN MY OPINION NO ONE SHOULD US ONE UNLESS ITS THERES OR THE OWNER LETS YOU USE IT IF ITS NOT YOURS AND THE OWNER IS NOT LETTING YOU USE IT I SAY YOU SHOULDN'T BUT IF YOU DO DON'T WORRY TO MUCH IF YOUR JEST USING IT TO PLAY A MMORPG LIKE RO2 BUT IF YOU USE IT FOR SOMETHING ELTS YOU COULD GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND STUFF

In MY OPINION NO ONE SHOULD US A KSSN unless its yours or you have the owners premonition if you don't own it or have the owners premonition in my opinion you hold stop using it but i cant stop you or care much if you do

BUT HEAR THIS if you use a KSSN on any thing other then a free game or jest game like RO2 you can get in trouble for identity theft you might get in trouble for using it in a game but i highly doubt it

You are one nasty little jealous bastard for trying to make the community here feel like playing this game is bad. I think you're the ONLY person that actually gives a flying-leap what you have to say. I was never going to be rude. But maybe you should just Fuck Off already? No one wants to hear from someone like you. And we all know that you are just pissed off, because you dont have an account of your own!! Now, have a nice day and bother some people who actually give a shit! =)
    03/20/2008, 06:01 AM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 43
    03/20/2008, 07:02 AM

03/20/2008, 11:52 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 28 I'm sorry but I'm not reading all that lol...I'll just tell you that I'm not a hata' or nothin'! Just don't like it when people try to bring a good thing down, ya' know?? I just don't see the necessity of it. No hard feelins', just be prepared because there is a wide variety of people on the internet who won't always agree with everything you have to say. Like I can tell you are a decent person... so it's not like I have something against you or anything ^^;;
    03/20/2008, 11:30 PM
    umm... 
    Proctor04 Posts count: 3 KSSN is bs. them bastards keeping good shit to themselves..rofl

and people...play nice! <3
    03/20/2008, 11:35 PM
    Sethafox... 
    Proctor04 Posts count: 3 i REALLY don't want to be mean...

but asking this is really mean in itself.

Sethafox...are you disabled? or have some type of grammar disability that prevents you from knowing, in the least bit, how to spell?

or are you still learning english and having trouble spelling out the words?

really sorry but i had to ask...
    03/21/2008, 01:45 AM

03/21/2008, 02:08 AM

not logged in