betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

Available newly Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Ser
    02/21/2008, 10:35 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 20 Quote (sethafox)
    P.S. and hears a verry good question for you wafflo how wold you know that there is more items qests and less bugs if you still want an account for KRO? and like i seed above if you jest what to play RO2 then play Euphro2.[/QUOTE]

to sethafox
    you don't have to play on Official to know there is more items, quests and less bugs than Private's Because... There are plenty of websites providing you Info about Classes, Skills, Items, Quests, Maps. Yes, all working 100% because its on official and most of those websites dont even cover all info about Items, quests, and new maps in game. the best they can do is to mid level quests, items, and maps.
    yes, if you want to just take a look, NOT getting into serious playing, go Private's. I dont call being able to play only 1 class and full of bugs, skills are not working, having a few items "playing an online game" .

Try your best on Official's. If you need help on accounts, contact me via these messengers

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny
    02/21/2008, 12:57 PM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 20 well as far as i know it wold be go to a private server kuz i cant find another active privet server besides EuphRO which is why i only say go to EuphRO in steed of another privet server.

PS. if there is another active privet server plz tell me id like to know
    02/22/2008, 09:20 PM

onn1315 Posts count: 1 can someone help me register a account?
    email:[email protected]/[email protected]
    02/26/2008, 07:43 AM
    Re:  
    devaz Posts count: 20
    Quote (bankai)
    Can i have a account plz i wanna play so bad i was waiting for it to come out plz can i have a account ;-;

Hi

I can hook you up with official server accounts w/ a small fee. Please contact me via these messengers;

Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny

yeah a lot of people wondering why its taking so long to go p2p. From what i see and players talking on official beta servers, we are more likely to have it P2P in Quarter3 or maybe even Q4 because Gravity needs more contents like Ellr and Domigo races, PvP more high level maps, monsters.

not logged in