betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

Could you possibly help me?
    11/30/2008, 04:59 PM
    Could you possibly help me? 
    azdzich avatar Posts count: 3 Hi. Last time I try to create an account on official server, but I cant do that. The problem started on the 3th page when I try to enter the Verification Code. When I click the confirm button the site lose a connection. So could someone possibly help me with that problem and create an account for me, plz?

nickname: a_zdzich
    e-mail: [email protected]

help me!!!!
    12/02/2008, 10:40 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 331 There is no way to create a kRO2 account anymore. You need to know someone from Korea with a korean e-mail address to confirm the registration.

However, you can visit http:// www.diviniaro.com which is a free RO2 Server with a very friendly community, various events, forums, a full RO2 Database and active support GMs. Check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    12/08/2008, 01:09 PM
    :3 
    Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 30 YAY
    Feora is smart...Listen to her XD
    (ok I just wanna post something I'm not really helpful)
    12/15/2008, 06:17 PM
    Feora  
    makos8 Posts count: 1 eow feora i also got some question i already downloaded all the things needed yet still it won't work can u help me ? it goes some thing like this when i open (Ragnarok2.exe) i click start game then i click (Divinia ROII.exe) then a internet explorer just suddenly appear and i notice it's korean language i barely don't know what its says'.. the actual game does'nt appear can u help me also thx.. ^_^ im so dieying to play the game /sob
    12/16/2008, 08:30 AM
    Re: Feora  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 331
    Quote (makos8)
    eow feora i also got some question i already downloaded all the things needed yet still it won't work can u help me ? it goes some thing like this when i open (Ragnarok2.exe) i click start game then i click (Divinia ROII.exe) then a internet explorer just suddenly appear and i notice it's korean language i barely don't know what its says'.. the actual game does'nt appear can u help me also thx.. ^_^ im so dieying to play the game /sob

Please check out DiviniaRO 2's support forum by clicking here. The solution to your problem is most likely already posted, if not make a new thread and one of the GMs will assist you.

not logged in