betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

Does anyone still play
    12/01/2007, 12:28 PM
    Does anyone still play 
    Mondillro avatar Posts count: 72 I haven't played since august due to school and work and now I just got back on and I don't see anyone when walking around prontera.
    12/02/2007, 01:12 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 145 yeah there's a lot of foreign peole in prontera and hodemimes.

most of the koreans live in cognito.

you hardly see foreign players reaching Lv20+
    Lv of perseverance is too weak.

btw theres a big major update this december.
    new town opening and servers will merge and reduced to 2.
    12/02/2007, 01:14 AM

Cheese Posts count: 3 I'd be glad to start playing as soon as I get an account xP. Untill then I'm playing Shadowrun and getting ready for my birthday in a few days.
    12/02/2007, 01:58 AM

Angie Posts count: 2 I will begin playing soon, I played RO1 for almost 3 years I won't lie I was addicted! I don't have time to be addicted to games anymore but I want to get on! I need to reformat my computer before I can download anything onto it first. It's
    12/02/2007, 02:18 AM

Mondillro avatar Posts count: 72 I played R01 for 3 years then stopped due to school but my account is still there. That is cool that they are merging the servers because I think I only saw 2 people period and no one was talking in the main chat so I thought that everyone might be on the euphRO client or some other private server.
    12/02/2007, 11:10 PM

Shirasu avatar Posts count: 9 The thing I wonder is if they have changed something so that it really affects people that play it. Like monsters giving the same exp no matter what level they are.

Or you actually being able to powerlevel on high level monsters and things like that?

A new town isn't going to make me start playing this game again as it's such a piece of garbage compared to old RO. :( Except for the graphics and Quest system which are improvement but the rest is pretty bad.
    12/05/2007, 04:06 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 367 Same here. Stopped playing a while ago, also don't have time to get into it yet.
    12/06/2007, 04:08 AM

Chaos-Sparta avatar Posts count: 44 I played ROI since alpha =D whee for white floors XD currently trying to figure out the new step in the ROII reg
    12/06/2007, 04:21 AM

darkjester80 avatar Posts count: 8 yeah... ive played non stop so if you see me hit me up. There's alot of aprovements that need to be made for people to really get into it tho.
    12/17/2007, 12:58 PM
    Re: Does anyone still play 
    lias Posts count: 2
    Quote (Mondillro)
    I haven't played since august due to school and work and now I just got back on and I don't see anyone when walking around prontera.

not logged in