betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

Impresions about RO2
    06/21/2007, 03:46 PM
    Impresions about RO2  
    R1p3r Posts count: 10 What do you think about this game up till now?I think the game is great the graphics ,the lvling system and music but it has some back sides to for example you cant buy new weapons for your charatcher, your only stuck with one,second the armor they sell in the village is way to weak then the armor you get from the mobs you kill.And what anoys me the most is that damn korean laungage CANT SOMEONE TRANSLATE ALL THE MISION TEXTS AAAAAA!!!!!Ok so much today c ya in the game .
    06/22/2007, 08:09 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Agreed, i just don't like the leveling. As for the weaps, i think they should implement more, but... instead of leveling your actual weapon up, you level up the type your using in general. That way you don't have to level each one you get individually.
    06/22/2007, 08:55 AM

Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 i like the weapon level up, it's different and kinda cool.
    06/22/2007, 07:47 PM

Ryxia Posts count: 7 I like it.
    The leveling pace is fine because I enjoy it.
    The only thing I wish is boss mobs that are say level "10" when in reality they are like level 16 or 18. I wish they'd label them as their true power level.

I like the weapon level up. Once bugs are fixed it'll be really nice when defense works and all the stats and everything.

Glad there is an Auction, first game needed that so much. Glad costumes change look. Very glad to change classes any time I want, just wish skills wouldn't reset to 0% when you changed.

Overall it is great and will only get better. Has potential to be practically my ideal mmo.
    06/22/2007, 07:52 PM

VictorGrimst Posts count: 50 I like the weapon leveling system too.. very different.

Im kinda disappointed it's ragnarok 2, and not just ragnarok 1 in 3-d, but I still love it so far =P.
    06/22/2007, 09:11 PM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 I like the leveling of the weap,s but i also liked having a different weapon look. So i guess if when they level'd up they slowly started to look better.
    06/23/2007, 12:15 AM

locke06037 avatar Posts count: 40 You can change the look by using stones. you can buy some in auction house. RO2 Rocks! I like everything especially the quests!
    06/24/2007, 06:58 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Is there certain requirements to be met to change it?

not logged in