betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

new Ragnarok 2!!
    03/26/2008, 07:34 AM
    new Ragnarok 2!! 
    miria avatar Posts count: 214 lol this is shocking to me. i was surprised when some monsters can cast magics now.
    the hell with the willow who killed me in 1 magic attack that instantly took my whole HP.
    now i have to use elemental resistant equipments. dammit

new ro2 interface

there are also new monsters in the desert area.

im still exploring and waiting for a new english trans patch T_T
    oh yeah there are new quests in albrassia town now. i hope theres a 3rd weapon quest

now the highest Lv monsters are Lv78-79 nunlifs. (oh great! goddamnit.. i want Lv80+)
    03/26/2008, 04:38 PM

Samara Posts count: 23 whats the use of the 2nd weapon? coz i have it with my ench and dont know whats the use of it.
    03/26/2008, 09:46 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 214 you'll know it eventually after you've reached the higher levels.

sorry that i can't explain it bcause it really has a lot of use.
    hints: alter stones, karma stones etc..etc..
    its too complex to explain. when i started playing this game i did'nt really ask about these misc. stuffs before (since nobody also know)

your gameplay experience will answer your questions. regarding that. lol
    03/27/2008, 04:40 AM

reddozen Posts count: 9 I'm working on some cool things that I'm sure you all will like. I'll give more details on that in the next couple days. Lets just say that it will help a little, and with everyone's help, we can make it even better. What this is in a nut shell is an English version of ALL of the NPC dialog.

As far as all the updates, it'll all be on my database within the next week or so. I'll get items, quests, and skills updated first, and I'll even update the mob lists. Even if I don't have all the mob data, I'll at least list what I have till I get more.

BTW, I'm going to post a quest spoilers section with all the official NPC texts for entire quests. It will be plainly marked "spoilers" in each quest's detail section.

This is going to take a group effort, but will benefit everyone. There will be a form on the RO2DB.org site for translating / offering translations of scripts.

Each script will have a number listed at the bottom of the text inside of ().
    1000_1 would be script 1000 page 1.
    Example from quest script 1000_1:
    Quote ("Quest 1000_1")
    See you for coming to help? Thank you.
    (1000_1)

So you could go to the page and say "I think this should say: 'So you came to help? Thank You'" and you can submit it to go into future translation.

Hopefully this tool will be used... It will help everyone.
    I'll post the base translations in the next couple days. I'll let everyone know when it's available. I'll include a Readme / install instructions with the file too. This will also talk about how to submit your own interpretations.
    03/27/2008, 08:46 AM
    Re: 
    kingpin Posts count: 1 What's new after the update?
    Check here for the March 26 updates info!
    03/27/2008, 05:09 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 214 ok dumbie's english trans patch is released! at last.
    03/29/2008, 02:42 AM

TheReverend avatar Posts count: 10 Could I get some linkage Miria? Im too tired to look myself right now *yawn*
    Also, does anyone else's mobs not display an attacking animation when attacking you? Everything seems to be standing next to me, motionless, doing damage.
    03/29/2008, 07:20 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 214 http://ayuki.info/
    english trans patch

they're not motionless to me.
    03/29/2008, 12:05 AM

TheReverend avatar Posts count: 10 Hmm, how odd. I'll do a full file check, methinks.
    EDIT: Jus installed the new language patch, that fixed it.
    03/29/2008, 07:28 PM

reddozen Posts count: 9
    The files are on the site now... enjoy guys and please support the project by cleaning up the translations and voting for your favorites.

Visit our site and click the "NPC Trans" button on the main page.

not logged in