betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

-- RO2 Registration
    12/07/2007, 01:15 AM
    can u help me reginter 
    jovijove Posts count: 3 i can register for ro2 bacause im not koran when is it open to every one
    01/15/2008, 04:43 AM
    link problem 
    Maniac Posts count: 3 I tried using the auraiken.awardspace.com link but all i got was internet explorer not able to display page. I don't know what to do, please help!! Is there another way I can acquire a kssn??
    01/22/2008, 07:36 AM

Zaro Posts count: 3 after I do everything on the tutorial
    appears another windows that isnt there... seems like is something for the parents...
    what should I do there?
    01/22/2008, 12:34 PM
    Last Portion of Registration 
    Rizzelet avatar Posts count: 2 Firstly,I'd like to thank Auraiken for the generator. So I'm at the final page of registration, and have everything filled out, but when I click the final "OK" button at the bottom there's a pop up and the browser puts my typing cursor on my name. Do I need to click on the button next to my KSSN or the orange button below the "married or single" box? I've used the name "Luq" in the previous sections and when that didn't work on the final page I put in three Korean characters.....still doesn't work.

I'm so frustrated by the fact that I don't know anyone who can read Korean, and who could take care of this whole process for me T_T.
    01/23/2008, 02:50 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 252 probably the name is invalid or already taken.
    or some of the things you filled out where invalid.
    ahh wait.. i dont know. haha. lol.
    01/26/2008, 03:02 PM
    PLEASE ACCOUNT 
    Speed Posts count: 1 can someone create me an account please ????? its my email address = [email protected] !!! PLEASE
    01/26/2008, 04:25 PM
    I cant download! 
    hany72 avatar Posts count: 2 Please can some 1 help me to download the game it´s only the torrent whos work
    but i use BitLord do it downloads 10kb/s and thats not fast at all!

PLZ HELP ME...
    02/02/2008, 02:56 PM

zoddwraith Posts count: 6 i'd like to have an account too, but i'm sure that no1 will take care of me :((((
    i wanna playyyyyyyyyyyyy
    02/02/2008, 09:06 PM

Hanayome avatar Posts count: 1 need a bit of a help here.. this is wat i got when i try to click next.. this error msg keep comming up.. am i missing some thing?

02/08/2008, 05:44 PM

krystah Posts count: 3 Ok, my problem is that once I get to this page https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/realname.asp?ad=0 where you enter your name and KSS, the button next to the KSS field doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried it both on Explorer 7 and Firefox and I get nothing. Anyone else having this problem? Have a solution? Help? T_T

not logged in