betting sites uden dansk licens

Foros

Understanding the Stats
    06/24/2007, 02:23 AM

Mouse avatar Posts count: 9 Yes, if you job change you will have your stats redistributed, however be sure to change job only otherwise your weapon will be reset and yes if you want to mess with stats on a specific job you could change job and change back without hassle. I've done it about 4 times already with no problems. There's a chance that there is a limit to how many times you could do this or that it could be a bug, on the other hand it could have been intentional. Either way, i say you should still be cautious if you plan on doing it.
    06/24/2007, 12:38 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Ok some information I gathered so far:

Str: Seems give more in health, makes your attack hit higher, also appears to give more P. defence however P. Defence, I'm told, is not implemented yet.

Dex: it appears to make your minimum hit closer to your higher hit, add to evasion speed and it does appear to make your character all around faster, however there is no confirmation on the speed all around faster part and only appears so in my experience. (If others can confirm that appears so to them too.)

Con: Not implemented yet so has no effect right now

Int: I'm told this isn't implemented yet either so it also should have no effect.

Luk: not enough infomation to beable to tell anything yet.

This is what I've gather so far from my experiences and gathering from other people and information.
    06/24/2007, 03:21 PM

Mouse avatar Posts count: 9 At the moment:
    Dex also adds m-atk.
    Con adds m-atk just fine but the other bonuses aren't working.

If you're doing throughout testing be sure to try with all classes. It could be possible that the certain attributes from stats are only added/active depending on the class chosen. I haven't looked much into stats so really can't say much on the matter but if it isn't known then it would be worth a shot.
    06/24/2007, 04:33 PM

Darcia1991 avatar Posts count: 42 im adding on my mage str,con and dex :P
    06/24/2007, 05:32 PM

boligo Posts count: 7 good guide
    im a swordsman but ill put only STR since CON isnt working yet
    but ive got a question
    do u know which status increases the accuracy and which increases the atack speed?

thank u for reading
    06/24/2007, 08:00 PM

Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 i think dex increases accuracy (of normal melee attacks).
    06/24/2007, 11:29 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Mouse:
    So far I only got to play a thief and a soon to be swordsmen but yes I'm trying to test them all out, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

boligo:
    Read the post above yours, its my new theory/ information gathering. :P
    But Yes technicaly I can't prove that dex increases accuracy but it does appear to be so. Same goes for speed and evasion.
    06/25/2007, 05:54 PM

Mouse avatar Posts count: 9 I understand and that's fine. I'll be trying to help in anyway that i am able to. I'll let you know if anything new comes up.
    06/25/2007, 11:33 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Sure thing, I'm in the process of trying towards a Clown.
    The best way to help is to tell your experiences and what you think about the stats. Like if I can't see how dex add speed or something else. Any and all help is welcome since this is still in the process through theory only.
    07/01/2007, 04:39 AM

locke06037 avatar Posts count: 40 All stats roughly work now. I put up dex and my cast time was reduced. I hope the defense will be fixed.

not logged in