betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

error?
    06/18/2007, 09:01 AM
    error?  
    bladewgw Posts count: 7 Hmm It goes like this,
    I can login on the RO2 official website and on the gravity website but when it comes to logging in to the game I have error. "Unable to connect to the Login Server" =\ PLZ help
    Thanks in advance

06/18/2007, 10:40 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 If you used the English translator on this site thats the problem. You need RO2 trans. Hopefully you backed up your data folder. Try installing that patch and it should fix your problem.

RO2Trans
    06/19/2007, 06:55 AM

bladewgw Posts count: 7 I have reinstalled game and used the translation u said but it's still showing the same error T.T
    Anyone know what to do?
    06/19/2007, 07:30 AM

VictorGrimst Posts count: 50 Are you using the .exe? from AppLocale?
    06/19/2007, 10:51 AM

bladewgw Posts count: 7 yes I do,
    and still that stupid error occurs T.T
    06/19/2007, 12:52 AM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20 i have the same error >.> ive used patch from http://mnlust.net/downloads/Ro2Trans_kRO2OB_Translation_Rev254_install.exe (Bladewgw you give me this link to the Eng Patch)
    06/19/2007, 01:34 PM

bladewgw Posts count: 7 Mhm, Now when I look at it, it seems like the patcher don't have access to the internet, because there are no advertisement in patcher window =\
    Any solutions?
    DO i have to unlock some port?
    06/19/2007, 01:40 PM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20 i dont have advertisement either
    06/19/2007, 02:25 PM

Teemo avatar Posts count: 151 Have you tried running the game without the the translation pack? On the launcher window, click the second box on the bottom, then when that's finished (it make take just a little while) start the game without installing the english patch. If it works then there is something wrong with the patch you were using. I suggest using dumbie's version:
    ro2trans.dumbie.net
    It's worked fine for me so far. Hope this helps.
    06/19/2007, 03:12 PM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20
    Have you tried running the game without the the translation pack? On the launcher window, click the second box on the bottom, then when that's finished (it make take just a little while) start the game without installing the english patch. If it works then there is something wrong with the patch you were using. I suggest using dumbie's version:
    ro2trans.dumbie.net
    It's worked fine for me so far. Hope this helps.

ill tryied to click the second box on the bottom but still cant login to the game :(

btw. do you use some kind of proxy to play this game or you normaly connect to the game without a proxy ???

not logged in