betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers
    12/28/2007, 11:54 PM
    cant register on RO2 official website 
    Sensou Posts count: 1 why cant i register, im stuck at the KSSN part the YYMMDD slot doesnt accept my year-month-day.help plz.
    01/05/2008, 03:19 AM
    Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    rikku9 Posts count: 4 a new town?
    01/05/2008, 03:27 AM
    Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    chubao0208 Posts count: 1
    Quote (devaz)
    Hello guys :)

I have official Open Beta RO2 accounts available. Please talk to me for more details on Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected]

I'm playing on the first server from top and there are a lot of English speakers on prime time. We'll get the big patch updated in a few weeks! Its getting crazy! Hope to see you guys there!

*Note* Now Gravity requires real Korean Id documents, telephone and/or credit card confirmation to register beta accounts.

^_^ Devaz ^_^

Can you help me to register?
    i have try a whole night
    i come from HongKong
    01/23/2008, 03:06 AM
    Re: Re: New Registered RO2 Open Beta Accounts - Official Servers 
    devaz Posts count: 21 Hi,

I still have some accounts left.
    Aim: devazeny Msn:[email protected] Yahoo: devazeny
    02/02/2008, 10:28 PM
    Re: cant register on RO2 official website 
    devaz Posts count: 21
    Quote (Sensou)
    why cant i register, im stuck at the KSSN part the YYMMDD slot doesnt accept my year-month-day.help plz.

Gravity just changed the registration process, added another step to confirm real identity, Phone Confirmation.
    02/03/2008, 02:03 AM

VictorGrimst Posts count: 50 Lol he charges 25 dollars...
    02/18/2008, 01:10 PM
    Re:  
    rikku9 Posts count: 4 I've heard so many players got upset from playing private servers.
    dont play EuroRo2 unless you want to piss off yourself on an UNPLAYABLE server.
    Quests broke, skills broke, LAG, DC not up-to-date, no new town.
    just dont do Privates. they suck.

Go Official Server!!!!!
    02/18/2008, 06:04 PM
    Re: New RegistPls give pls can u give me an account 
    toyang Posts count: 4 hi good day to you can u pls how can i get an account pls fofgive me thanks
    02/18/2008, 07:25 PM

maxpaynex avatar Posts count: 6 i would really want to play official ..i love this game so much but the privates are bugged as hell :(

..it took me forever to find a valid kssn and got stuck at the RO2 site for account confirmation but i guess u may be right ...from the mail they sent me they say something about confirming by the phone :(

->i would really appreciate some help in making an account :(
    02/19/2008, 03:04 AM
    Re: Re:  
    sethafox avatar Posts count: 21
    Quote (rikku9)
    I've heard so many players got upset from playing private servers.
    dont play EuroRo2 unless you want to piss off yourself on an UNPLAYABLE server.
    Quests broke, skills broke, LAG, DC not up-to-date, no new town.
    just dont do Privates. they suck.

Go Official Server!!!!!

what you say might be true. i don't do the Quests and it dose lag when my connection gos to 1 mb/sec. but i find it near impossible for a non Korean to play the Official Server, due to the registration's 3rd step. which is why i play the EuroRo2 Server. its actually posibal for non Koreans to play, without using a real Koreans KSSN. which when i checked it out IS NO ALLOWED!!! but if you are Korean and have a KSSN i do sud jest using the Official Server simply because it is better.

ps. the EuroRo2 Server is playable. trust me i play it but i dose still have bugs and lag problems at times i find a good connection helps allot.

not logged in