betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …   Next ›   Last »
    Registering an account yourselff
    06/18/2007, 03:42 AM

Vangourd avatar Posts count: 11 take a screen of the error and ill see if i can help.
    06/18/2007, 06:00 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 After reading through everyones post... a few things i never got to mention and a few reminders(wish there was an edit button)

~TIPS~
    -When choose a KSSN the second set of numbers, the ones starting with a 1 is for male. The numbers with a 2 at the start is female.

-Use internet explorer, not firefox

-To copy and paste, Shift+Insert

-If you get an error message after starting the exe of RO2, make sure your using Applocale[I provided a link for that in the beginning

-Alot people are now using this list, if it doesn't work, try and try again.(try going to different sections that most people dont) It's easier than searching google isn't it?

Thats it, if i remember something then ill post again. If you have an issue search the forums. Thats how i managed to get from wondering what a KSSN was to remaking this guide.

06/18/2007, 06:58 PM

windgust Posts count: 8 every time i fill out the forum to reg keeps saying Warning: Page has Expired.
    what am i doing wrong? its a pain in the lower back
    06/18/2007, 12:39 PM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20 Ive registered the account and that what i see when the registration ends

but when ill try to login the game i cant :/ whats wrong ??
    06/18/2007, 12:50 PM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20 This is what i gets when i try login

06/19/2007, 01:27 AM

Acren avatar Posts count: 98 What do you get?

(also bumping for the hordes of newbs requesting accounts)
    06/19/2007, 02:05 AM

monkeyboots Posts count: 11 It's probably down if you can't connect to the login server.
    06/19/2007, 03:43 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Either its down, or you have the corruption issue. I've seen alot of it and I've done it myself.

IF YOU CAN'T LOGIN, AND THE SERVERS ARE UP.

-If you have used the English translation on this site, then that's the cause of it. So far i haven't come to an easy way to resolve it. The only way so far is to reinstall RO2, patches and all, and use the RO2Trans Version for your English patch. It fixed all issues with logging in.
    06/19/2007, 01:05 PM

EmiyaShiro Posts count: 20 Ive used the translation from the site you give me and download from there this file http://mnlust.net/downloads/Ro2Trans_kRO2OB_Translation_Rev254_install.exe
    (this is the site wher i find this link http://ro2trans.dumbie.net/)

and ive dont install eny other translation so wy it doesent working ??
    06/19/2007, 10:54 PM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Ok I've talked to alota people that are having the same issue. I haven't been able to come to a conclusion to a direct problem. So i don't know how to exactly fix it. Search the forums. I can't edit what i last said. But that was the solution for me.
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in