betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

0mg!!1L0l kRO2 HaXx0r
    09/16/2008, 04:13 AM
    haha  
    Knownonscents Posts count: 24 It over now gravity has stopped it he can do nothing now
    09/16/2008, 06:31 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 328 They disabled the gm commands now... oh well
    im just totally loling @ this whole situation.. Gravity was actually so unstable it could be hacked by the average player?? That's rather sad if you ask me LOL Anyways, im gonna go play I don't know how long i get to keep my 99 characters for or any of it for that matter.

Heres some Snowballs that a spawned in Prontera:

Heres two awesome Korean dudes:
    1 of them had these crazy buffs that gave like additional stat points and the other one had all these original skills i never seen before... this was hella fun day playing

09/16/2008, 06:34 AM

Allmoz avatar Posts count: 27 LOL is not a hack!
    they just forget to shout down the GM commands xD
    09/16/2008, 06:40 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 328
    Quote (Allmoz)
    LOL is not a hack!
    they just forget to shout down the GM commands xD

Thats seriosuly hilarious... Gravity is dumb...
    09/16/2008, 08:08 AM
    Re: 0mg!!1L0l kRO2 HaXx0r 
    dango Posts count: 11
    Quote (Feora)
    Check out these crazy screenshots. kRO2 was hacked by a korean guy named "Nevigate". He figured out how to enable GM Commands on the server and started spawning monsters everywhere in cities and towns. Also, he would warp people to random locations, off map and can cause your game to crash. I spoke with Nevigate and he told me that he gave all his friends 210K Zeny and he'll be deleting every person on kRO2 that he doesnt like (he has a fued with me, but so far i just think he's bluffing) He also made me Level 99 .. Gravity will either Reset the Server or roll eeryone back to their correct level XD But seriously he did everyone a huge favor in my opinion.. This was fun and hella useful for some of my ro2 projects

quoted
    09/16/2008, 08:20 AM
    Re: Re: 0mg!!1L0l kRO2 HaXx0r 
    kidofoz Posts count: 4
    Quote (dango)

quoted[/QUOTE]

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    09/16/2008, 11:25 AM
    haha  
    Knownonscents Posts count: 24 you will not get to keep crap lol lmao
    09/16/2008, 08:09 PM
    Re: haha  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 328
    Quote (Knownonscents)
    you will not get to keep crap lol lmao

hahha this shiz was totally awesome.. I'd have to thank so many people for making the game insanely amusing the past couple days. ^^
    I hope Nevi and his quote, "family" had just as much fun out of it as i did~

not logged in