betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

cant open patcher/launcher
    08/14/2008, 03:40 AM
    cant open patcher/launcher 
    Ganja-Ninja avatar Posts count: 5 when i try to open the patcher/launcher it used to just put up a korean error message with a yellow triangle with a ! in side it with 1 option that closed the message. than i installed an english patch and now it displays a tan banner that says "Connecting to the server" for about 30 seconds than a window opens with a yellow triangle with a ! inside it, and the message says "The operation timed out [12002]" i cant find any threads addressing this problem directly. i would appreciate help as fast as possible
    08/14/2008, 03:55 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 I'm not going to question if you really did look just like how alot of other people with your problem don't, but, this http://www.mediafire.com/?mvxia1xwjst is usually what i tell them to download and try, and i never get feedback from it, nor a response at all, the whole topic just dies, so i guess it works? idk, at least try it, like i said in the other topics, its worked for my friends, so im sure it will work for you, or at least hope it does, and if it does or doesn't please give feedback so i at least know :]. Also don't add the english translation pack until its done patching. Goodluck.
    08/14/2008, 04:43 AM
    Re: cant open patcher/launcher 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 338
    Quote (Ganja-Ninja)

Rofl Ganji-Ninja.... gotta love the green<33
    08/14/2008, 04:50 AM
    well i did read it and i had that downloaded already 
    Ganja-Ninja avatar Posts count: 5 before i moved those files to my rag2 folder it gave me the korean thing and after i did it it have my the operation timed out thing. i just wanna play damnit lol. i have an account and the game works on my friends comp. we both use windows XP
    08/14/2008, 08:36 PM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 wat do you mean moved them to your rag 2 folder? aightz ill lay it down to you so you understand, what that is in the link is a patcher that i set up, its the only files you need to start downloading, so you don't have to download those torrents are try to get them from the real site with a proxy, all you do is download that rar, extract the rar anywhere, for example, im lazy, I have my ragnarok 2 in a folder on my desktop, and that folder is called... Ragnarok Online 2 (DiSeMbYeR Patcher) , which is what the rar is called cuz its the same thing (my computer reformated itself for no reason in the past so i just came back on this forums and found my link in a thread and redownloaded it and VALA it worked!) which is pretty good proof to myself that this should work. So as I was saying, all it has is like 4 files right? patchw32.dll, patch2.dll, Rag2SelfPatch (which is an application) and Ragnarok2 (which is also an application). thats all, don't have anything else, not even the translation english pack in the folder, nothing but those 4. Next just double click the Ragnarok2 icon (the wolfie icon/application). it should be saying a bunch of jibberish or korean, just keep pressing the option that replaces either yes/ok in the jibberish or korean (i think yes is on the left and no is on the right, and ok is in the middle). It should start patching on its own by itself, if it doesn't and you really still mess up then sorry for the waste of time. If it does work like it has for me and my friends in the past, UNLESS you have the korean language pack for Windows, all your going to see when a korean person talks is a bunch of [][][][][][][] etc. or ????????. Same thing if you saw a Russian person say something or a Japanese person etc. so on. Anyways goodluck once again, hope my little guide made sense. And yea obviously when its done patching FULLY which would take like an hour just extract the translation pack from http://mnlust.net/ (optional) and the dialogue translation from http://diviniaro.com/files/NPC_Trans_5-31-2008.zip (optional). Pz.
    08/14/2008, 11:53 PM
    well... operation timed out [12002] 
    Ganja-Ninja avatar Posts count: 5 yea i uninstalled rag2 re downloaded your patch and i still got the tan banner that says "connecting to the server" than the error message with the yellow triangle with the ! inside it that said "the operation timed out [12002]" thanks for your help but i think its just a connection problem, could my router(its wireless for my room mates laptop, im on a direct ethernet connection) be blocking it because it thinks its a threat? i have No anti virus or firewall any more because i thought that might have been the problem but its not.
    08/15/2008, 04:12 AM
    HELP!!!!!!!! 
    beng2 Posts count: 1 where can i dowld full one??
    just send me the website...thxx for the help..
    08/15/2008, 07:23 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 ahhh, you could try going to My Computer, then right clicking anywhere to go into the properties, then clicking the advnaced tab, then click settings in the performance option, and then once in there click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and once in that tab click the option that says "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only". When I said my computer reformated there was only one problem that I had which was just something normally I would encounter myself, and it might be what your having trouble with, can't remember for sure so you might want to try this, now I did try the 2nd option by doing Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: and that did not work, so I had to do the top one. I hope this works for you man, cuz it really would suck if you can't play and you already got your account activated, I wish you luck, and lets hope this was the problem :]. As for this other guy who asked where to download that game, try the patcher link I gave to this guy who's having trouble getting the game to work, and if you encouter the same problem as him, try this new strategy I just explained in this post, hope you 2 can get this working :].
    08/15/2008, 08:33 AM
    it didnt work 
    Ganja-Ninja avatar Posts count: 5 i tried both... so i guess i just wasnt supposed to play ragnarok 2. my friend went to prison so i was gonna use his account but i think ill just go get his computer with the working game on it and get on his account that way lol. im not a bad person he would want me to have it and play it and ima go see him on saturday and ask if i can have it hahaha. and the new starwars clone wars movie comes out today!!!!(its midnight 30 here) so none of you should be playing video games any way.
    08/15/2008, 08:36 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 Sounds like a plan, and yea its 12:30 here too, wonder if I can find an uploaded stream of it on the internet :].

not logged in