betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Client
    06/20/2008, 06:25 PM
    Client 
    Phildebeest Posts count: 4 Hey guys,
    used to play the original raggy so thought id download the client through the torrent.
    installed fine but when i double click the icon to start playing i get a error in gibberish with the only option of clicking ok, then nothing happens...any thoughts cheers.
    06/20/2008, 08:38 PM
    Re: Client 
    Phildebeest Posts count: 4
    Quote (Phildebeest)
    Hey guys,
    used to play the original raggy so thought id download the client through the torrent.
    installed fine but when i double click the icon to start playing i get a error in gibberish with the only option of clicking ok, then nothing happens...any thoughts cheers.

Bump
    06/20/2008, 08:50 PM

kasumi avatar Posts count: 47 you know i hate helping spammers.
    specially those people who keep saying gibberish. because we can't understand you.
    next time post a screen shot of that gibberish of yours.
    that might probably just a language error. sooooooo. install the east asian language pack.
    if not just show us a screen shot.
    06/20/2008, 08:54 PM
    Re:  
    xenon123 avatar Posts count: 24 Have you the english patch? If no download this: http://mnlust.net/downloads/Ro2Trans-Public.7z
    06/20/2008, 10:26 PM
    Nice one 
    Phildebeest Posts count: 4 Cheers xen, that got everything working nicely, just patching up now.
    as for our friend 'ass'umi...a little eduction on spam is highly recommended.

2 posts is not spam nor is the word 'bump' enjoy...bonehead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spammer
    06/20/2008, 11:08 PM
    Re: Nice one 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 229
    Quote (Phildebeest)
    Cheers xen, that got everything working nicely, just patching up now.

If you look at 50% of her posts she's just telling other ppl that they're spamming or just bitching about whatever. She sure is a pleasure to have around the forums.
    /rolls eyes

06/20/2008, 12:27 PM
    Re: Re: Nice one 
    PrincessX avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Phildebeest)
    Cheers xen, that got everything working nicely, just patching up now.

If you look at 50% of her posts she's just telling other ppl that they're spamming or just bitching about whatever. She sure is a pleasure to have around the forums.
    /rolls eyes

Where are all the Forum Moderators to get rid of b*tches like her? They're arent even any swear-word filters, personal messaging or any way to contact the site owner. I can't believe that he/she would set up such a great Forums for Ragnarok Online 2 and not maintain it... Someone really needs to clean up after these smart-mouth brats.
    06/20/2008, 12:53 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 229 Lol PrincessX... xD
    06/21/2008, 01:25 AM

kasumi avatar Posts count: 47 since when did double posting not considered as a spam?

did'nt #2 post came from the same poster as #1 post?
    you also just repeated what you said in the first post as quote.
    posting 1 word "bump" is a spam.
    listen kid wiki does not hold everything.

ok for feora and the other one you are going off topic now.
    if you want to start a fight. go to kids forum.

well as long as you solved your gibberish problem then that settles it.
    end of topic. no need to make unnecessary posting.

if you guys want to correct me then why don't you reflect to what your righteous beliefs and stop going off topic.

most of my post are quality post.
    50% huh? why don't you summarize it and check all my post.

anyways if i keep on answering, this will become another pointless kids arguement.
    his problem is solved now so if ever theres a mod here then this thread should be closed.
    06/21/2008, 01:58 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 229 You act like your the Queen here or something. As if your the one who closes threads, opens them, tells everyone when they are spamming or being childish and flames people for not being perfect. Your the only person on this Forum that everybody is going to grow to hate. I hope your really looking forward to that. And ya this thread got off topic but maybe, hopefully, you'll stop with the bitch-tude and start being somewhat of a nicer person to everyone.

Thanks

not logged in