betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

confussed????
    03/09/2008, 06:27 AM
    confussed???? 
    demazi Posts count: 1 hi there um im dln the official client as im writing atm do u use to info i use to log in to here for ro2? if noit how do i get an account for it? and is it free sign up no credit card needed? for the beta? plz help
    03/09/2008, 11:35 AM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 43 you do need to go to a diffrent web site to get an account there are two servers up that i know of one is the official RO2 server (KRO2) and the other is a privet RO2 server (EuphRO2)

KRO you NEED a working KSSN and a way to get past the parent permission part which i think is impossible unless you are Korean

EuphRO2 is free no credit cards jest need a account name, pass word, and to list your gender (boy or girl)

I play EuphRO2 yes it has bugs and skills for the clown don't work but its actually posibal to make an account and play the game. witch is fun when me wifi feels up to it.

ps KSSN dos stand for Korean Social Security Number and you will get in trubbl for using it or thats what it seed last time i looked it up.

not logged in