betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Enchanter Guide
    07/06/2008, 10:30 AM
    Enchanter Guide 
    smallguy Posts count: 1 Im looking for someone to give me the stats and skill for a powerful enchanter.
    the type of enchanter that can kill monsters easy

07/06/2008, 05:45 PM
    Re: Enchanter Guide 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 339
    Quote (smallguy)
    Im looking for someone to give me the stats and skill for a powerful enchanter.
    the type of enchanter that can kill monsters easy

im a lvl 80 enchanter with Max INT (150) but with all my gear i have 203 INT. I've been putting the rest of my stats into STR for more HP because enchanters dont have nearly as much as they did on RO1. Buy all the skills. For attacking you'll use three that do damage, the lighting strike, the fire bolt and the ice arrow. If you need anything else let me know.
    07/17/2008, 03:45 PM

sirshatterstar Posts count: 22 hi feora. Just want to ask something. What is the accuracy of your spells when it comes to fighting mobs with higher level than yours. I too have an enchanter and having a full INT really kicks ass with same level or lower level mobs. But my prob is with mobs 3 + levels higher than my own. My spells misses always. It's like with 5 spells casts, 2 or 3 misses.

I know that CON gives accuracy to spells and luckily my character had two potions to reset stats. I used one and added a lot of points to my CON. like 35% of stat points on CON and 65% on INT.

My accuracy did improved. I now got 1 miss out of 5 spells cast.

With your Full INT enchanter, have you ever had this prob or you just stick to mobs same level or 1-2 levels higher than you?

Thanks in advance for the reply feora! :D
    07/17/2008, 12:29 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 Let me tell you a little story about a girl named Feora who made the mistake of adding a lot of CON to her Enchanter...

Well, when i was a new player my husband thought that it would be a good idea to use CON & INT because it said that CON increases the magic hitting ratio. Well... I had tried that and was not really making a difference. I was lvl 45 Enchanter trying to kill lvl 57 Francoou in Alfhiem Forest. I believe i had about 40 CON and rest was INT, i continued to Miss and was doing less damage than my other Enchanter friends... I had the 40 Points of CON up untill around lvl 75 when i was so lucky that Gravity held an Event where everyone was given Reset Stat Potions. I am doing a lot better now with full INT then i was doing with any CON. I have been told by many players, and my own personal knowledge, that CON doesn't go well with Enchanters... I'm already higher lvl than every mob out there so I'm not missing anything, ever... But... if you want to stick with CON it's up to you and what you think works well with your character. Since you probably only have 1 reset stat pot left, you should use it very wisely... My suggestion to you is to either A) Keep the CON and continue adding points to INT only or B) Reset and do all INT...

As of right now with FULL int i am doing damage of 2,200~2,600 with criticals of up to 3,000.

Good luck and enjoy!
    07/18/2008, 04:03 AM

Shinky0 Posts count: 52 Hi feora, can i ask, where can a lvl 35 enchanter train? Nunlif dungeon is getting kinda slow~

i was thinking the ghost worker ants.. u tink its a gd idea?
    07/18/2008, 04:09 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 Well, as a lvl 35 it is possible to fight Francouu (lvl 56~57) in Alfhiem Forest because these particular mobs do not move and an Enchanter can hit them out of range. You will miss quite a bit but if you have patience you'll get 3000 EXP from each one.

Also, Forest of Echoes Ant Soldiers are the technically the next area a lvl 35 should be training, so you can go there if you prefer~~ I grinded on Francoou's lvl 35~60 hahah, it was quite a long stretch but worked for me ^^;

Good Luck~
    07/18/2008, 04:35 AM

Shinky0 Posts count: 52 omg.. can't imagine u got so much patience...Francouu from 35-60.. > <

i tried them but the misses just got to me..so i will go to workers ants.. thks~
    12/27/2008, 01:42 AM

mikobaik Posts count: 1 hmm, i want to ask does echenter is like a mage in RO1 or like an acolyte?? Did you rise up the skill like heals and buff too?? i realy confuse, if i become an enchenter support is it hard to leveling or like what?? can you help me about it plzz

not logged in