betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

enchanter is a whatty??
    12/09/2007, 12:35 AM
    enchanter is a whatty?? 
    kyrae avatar Posts count: 2 i just dun get it actually.. cuz in the Game Info provided..
    it says enchanter is the only main healer and buffer and they are not damage dealers..
    but in the game there are alot of attack skills for enchanters..
    so what exactly izzit..
    i mean is it a waste if i create my enchanter into a 100% support type?
    or more like..does any classes in RO2 need that kind of character?
    like a priest in RO1 ??
    thou i know there are attack priest in RO1 also...=.=..
    anyway,..help please~!!

05/31/2008, 05:31 AM

Dilema avatar Posts count: 7 I was wondering this same thing. I imagine that Priest will not be the most popular characters in the game at first but when more people get on it will be much like RO1 in the fact that they will be welcomed, cheered on, yelled out, then scorned for ADD attention span. =-3
    06/06/2008, 12:32 AM

Springare avatar Posts count: 26 as I belive enchanter is a mix between mage and healer and that you will be able to go either way whit it's build.

and as far as the need for a healer... every mmorpg needs healers and tanks since these are the most important part of a group so if u build your enchanter into a full support character you will have loads of peoples that wanna be your friend sooner or later ;)
    08/05/2008, 05:23 PM
    Re:  
    Reign avatar Posts count: 18
    Quote (Springare)
    as I belive enchanter is a mix between mage and healer and that you will be able to go either way whit it's build.

and as far as the need for a healer... every mmorpg needs healers and tanks since these are the most important part of a group so if u build your enchanter into a full support character you will have loads of peoples that wanna be your friend sooner or later ;)

yeah it looks like the enchanter can go a lot of ways.
    i see healing skills, damage skills, buffs, summoning skills, and even attacking skills.

maybe they have a lot of jobs being planned or something..

i was going to be a healer, but, i dont think i will just yet, ill just wait for more english ppl + more game translation :D

not logged in