betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Forums have ALWAYS been slow for me(please look into it)
    12/19/2007, 08:55 PM
    Forums have ALWAYS been slow for me(please look into it) 
    Shirasu avatar Posts count: 9 http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3623/picture4353uv7.png

Look at the red arrow. Is it really suposed to be like that?

I know I have posted this once before but it was shrugged off pretty quick.

So can you guys PLEASE look into why this forum for some reason needs to use so much more than any other forum I have been on.

And there is barely nothing going on on the site so it should go like butter for me.

Overall the forum is nice looking and such but something slows it down A LOT my bet is the background. Please try to fix it. You don't need to get rid of it as I'm sure it's fix able so that you can still have the background on.

My res is 1280*1024 if that's for any help. Also even on my powerfull PC it lags.
    12/19/2007, 10:54 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 180 lol. what a nonsensical problem..

i'd like to give you a long logical answer but i'll make it short.

probably your isp/browser/computer sucks.

browsing this site with laptop or PC is working properly.
    not just with me but with all the people i know.
    01/21/2008, 08:54 AM

Unknown-Zodiac avatar Posts count: 134 Because "Opera" ?
    01/21/2008, 11:27 AM
    laptop no prob 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17 like im using a loptop and the very first thing that pops up when i surf the site is...not the picture not the words but the background

yeah its your internet connection
    01/22/2008, 06:51 AM

Bloodsong Posts count: 35 The background normally looks like that... You can see it if you keep pressing the home for this site. Other than that though, you aren't suppose to see it o_o. It just happens if you load slowly. :D

not logged in