betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

FPS
    06/19/2007, 07:18 PM
    FPS 
    dragoon avatar Posts count: 13 I'm a mic of FPS, RPG, action, MMO, and more.

In this topic, lets list and discuss current-day FPS games for any system, be it PC, X360, Wii, PS3, or anything else (PSP is great, but God forbid DS.)

I personally keep coming back to a few FPS games. My favorites for the PC are..

-Dystopia (Http://dystopia-mod.com) Which is a Modification of the Half-Life 2 engine. Set in the future, this cyber-punk FPS forces you to utilize teamwork to capture distince objectives on each map. To accomplish this, there are many different Implants you can choose from ranging from Cyber Deck to Stealth. Certain objectives require a member of your team to hack into cyber-space and perform something such as taking control of enemy turrets, opening doors, and more. The selection of Implants you may choose from keep this game interesting. Check out some of the screenshots on the website.

-Battlefeild 2142 is also quite fun with 60-64 people on a server at once, it's a mad-dash to capture every missile point and direct them at your enemy's Titan (Mother ship, sort of!). The object of the gametype "Titan" is just that. If futuristic, large-scale battles is your thing, have at it.

I've got more, but I'd like to hear other peoples' opinions.
    06/20/2007, 09:51 PM

Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 I'm new to FPS's. My first was Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (that i've owned, not played), then Halo. Yep, that's it XD
    06/21/2007, 03:13 AM

dragoon avatar Posts count: 13 Yes, Halo is a Classic, of sorts. I've played every halo to date, with the exception of Halo 2 for Vista. Halo 1, 2, and even 3. I've played 'em all. Very nice FPS line and I still, to this day, play Halo 2 occasionally. The multiplayer keeps me interested, because you can get outside maps and find different glitches, like super jumps.. I also made my own gametype called "Bumper Spectres", you take a few friends, a few spectres, and get the spectres on top of the tower on Containment and try to push each other off. Really, really fun. You should join me some time!
    Gamertag: AnonymousJesus

Also, I modded my old Xbox a while ago. Ever shoot a bridge out of a rocket launcher? How about the Train on that one map, whose name escapes me atm, out of the plasma pistol? Man, my Xbox froze up many times because there were too many objects spawned. I would do all that again if I could.
    06/22/2007, 08:37 AM

Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 hehe, i'm a n00b at Halo (unless i'm snipering)...and i only have Halo 1 for PC. i got it off ebay for £10/$20 :D
    06/22/2007, 08:48 AM

MGX avatar Posts count: 368 I just got a cd key and downloaded it.
    03/22/2008, 05:24 PM

orangpelupa avatar Posts count: 11 Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare!!

the multiplayer really great!

played it everyday when im stress from working my homework.
    play cod4 1hours already lift my stress :D
    1 houre if i play like crazy, in TDM, its can be 3games to 4game.

ah, i love killing using Knife :D
    or sniping using pistol :D (although it take 1 magz just to kill 1 enemy lol)
    06/17/2008, 04:08 AM

simpledimple Posts count: 8 My first FPS was the original Doom and Wolfenstein. Those were classic games and it's cool how you see the differences in FPS these days. Before Halo there was Perfect Dark and before that there was Goldeneye. Halo is a much more slower paced FPS compared to the Call Of Duty games though I think, well, unless your sniping. lol

not logged in